CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
HD 630/RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Yes it works for mojave. OSX is even easier to install now, a lot of tools available on this site such as hackingtool etc and newer versions of kexts (WhateverGreen, Lilu) simplify builds vastly. Gone are the days of shiki, intelgraphicsfixup and nvidiafixup kexts.

Motherboard
MSI Mortar Z270M
CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K 4.20 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Kaby Lake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Graphics
ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
@vk2fro I am considering upgrading to Mojave, but the old saying "If it 'aint broke don't fix it " keeps coming up in my mind. Any advice or "look out for" comments my wise friend?

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Any advice or "look out for" comments my wise friend?
Your GTX 1060 is not supported in Mojave due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers.

Motherboard
MSI Mortar Z270M
CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K 4.20 GHz Unlocked Quad Core Kaby Lake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Graphics
ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1060
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Thanks BreBo! Perhaps I should just spend the money and buy a SAPPHIRE Radeon RX580 PULSE 8GB card and be done with the NVIDIA issues. I am running DaVinci Resolve which is graphic card heavy.

Motherboard
MSI-Z270M-MORTAR
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Yes it works for mojave. OSX is even easier to install now, a lot of tools available on this site such as hackingtool etc and newer versions of kexts (WhateverGreen, Lilu) simplify builds vastly. Gone are the days of shiki, intelgraphicsfixup and nvidiafixup kexts.
Hi @vk2fro thanks for your sharing, I have the same motherboard as you, however I encountered a little problems when using 10.15.1 "OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block", could you please take a look of my post and configs? Many Thanks!