Contribute
Register

[Guide] MSI PS63 Modern using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly, appleALC also work now. I discovered my stupid mistake: by default layout-id property was commented (starting with #). I simply uncommented it, set property value 29 and all.
My bad

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 100
hey everyone !
can I update to Catalina 10.15.4 from Mojave 10.14.6 directly from the laptop without any changes ?
or I need to do something before ? and if so, what do I need to do ?
thanks !

hey everyone !
can I update to Catalina 10.15.4 from Mojave 10.14.6 directly from the laptop without any changes ?
or I need to do something before ? and if so, what do I need to do ?
thanks !

I think you may have problems. Do a backup first. I suggest you to perform a clean installation anyway

Are you sure? I just got the prestige 15 and if you go in advance bios settings I have the option to disable it. And I mean advanced bios not the advanced tab in bios. At the BIOS screen Hold ALT, Hold Right Control, Hold Shift, And Press F2 while holding those 3 buttons, Advanced Menu will show up. (You have to also holf fn to press f2)

Hi, did you solve boot problem with laptop? I've the same, prestige 15 with 10710u and a 970 evo, atm I get the memory error AMF no slide values are usable.......

Hi, did you solve boot problem with laptop? I've the same, prestige 15 with 10710u and a 970 evo, atm I get the memory error AMF no slide values are usable.......
You have to use the latest version of opencore that isn't released yet so you have to compile it from github. I gave it a shot but open core requires a crazy amount of time to learn and set up initially that I don't have right now. So I'm waiting also.

Surprisingly, appleALC also work now. I discovered my stupid mistake: by default layout-id property was commented (starting with #). I simply uncommented it, set property value 29 and all.
My bad

Hi!
I have the same machine as you but got troubles even installing macOS.
Could you share your clover Folder with me?
Would be much appreciated!

You have to use the latest version of opencore that isn't released yet so you have to compile it from github. I gave it a shot but open core requires a crazy amount of time to learn and set up initially that I don't have right now. So I'm waiting also.
It's very frustrating work on opencore, atm I'm stopped with clover, so waiting for news. Anyway I think that the problem is inside the bios... there will be some settings that conflict

Yes i have.
I don't have any brightness bar. here is my EFI folder and my L/E folder
Hello all,
Maybe I'm a bit pushy, but it's been months and I am still not able to figure which mistakes i made;
I am still not able to activate brightness control, can anyone look at my folders? I would be very grateful.
Also is this dw1560 good for wifi? because i found several different models and i don't know which one to use: https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32464748097.html

Hello all,
Maybe I'm a bit pushy, but it's been months and I am still not able to figure which mistakes i made;
I am still not able to activate brightness control, can anyone look at my folders? I would be very grateful.
Also is this dw1560 good for wifi? because i found several different models and i don't know which one to use: https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32464748097.html
nothing attached...

Hello all,

Yes, DW1560 is ok for hackintosh

I see that you don't add hotpatch SSDT-PNLFCFL.aml ( -Enable Graphic Acceleration of Intel video card + fixes- in main topic)

download it and put in patched folder (right click on raw, download linked file, open with MaciASL and compile in .aml file)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back