Contribute
Register

[Guide] MSI PS63 Modern using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Rubén.
You need to enter in BIOS setup and select to boot, the SSD disk how have clover bootloader installed.

Hola Rubén.
You need to enter in BIOS setup and select to boot, the SSD disk how have clover bootloader installed.
yes but the problem is that in the Bios i have only the ssd with windows

You only see the Windows SSD? the other does not appear?
Disconnect the Window$ SSD and connect the macOS SSD in the combo slot.
Try to boot again.

You only see the Windows SSD? the other does not appear?
Disconnect the Window$ SSD and connect the macOS SSD in the combo slot.
Try to boot again.
i though i had 2 ssd but i think i have only one but divided to two, anyways i successfully boot into the Clover BootLoader with this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ing-when-installing-windows-and-linux.272807/

thank you so much to you and Gius96 ! it was my first hackintosh and i had many problems but now i think i'm good !
i need now to install the kext properly like in the guide :)

Ok. You have one SSD with 2 partitions.
If you have boot macOS partition, follow the guide. It’s very clear.

@ruben
1. Take another USB (8gb Will be ok) and put on it mojave. After install Clover Bootloader from sourceforge. You can look the UEFI64 driver folder for select right things in ad hoc installation menu of Clover Bootloader
2. Probably you don't reinstall Clover Bootloader (again... download it from Sourceforge, you need the last updated version) inside your Mojave's SSD
If you have done it, change boot entries in BIOS settings for select at the first boot the other SSD

Edit: oh I've noticed now the others reply.. sorry if I didn't answer first but I'm out for work these days

This a great guide, thank you. I do have a question. Is there any chance of getting any type of internal WiFi/BT working?

This a great guide, thank you. I do have a question. Is there any chance of getting any type of internal WiFi/BT working?

no way. The system doesn't recognize that (also in windows).. for further confirmation I also personally tested my two cards: DW1560 and DW1820, with negative result

no way. The system doesn't recognize that (also in windows).. for further confirmation I also personally tested my two cards: DW1560 and DW1820, with negative result
Have you tried messing around in bios settings to disable it(Have to enable advanced bios). That's what the MSI GS65 people do. I'm wondering because I want to buy a MSI prestige 15 which is basically a ps63 with 10th gen intel.

****, what is the best way to get Wifi and Bluetooth going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back