Contribute
Register

[Guide] MSI PS63 Modern using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today I have reinstalled everything and even deleted the CLOVER folder in the UEFI partition to begin from scratch. I repeated all the steps till this part:

Now, at this point, you can reboot without USB.
Try to do it.
If the system boot up, Clover is properly installed.

However, when I reboot it gets stuck forever. I don't know if the problem is related to the ACPI calls or if it is related to the last line that appears in the log (ApplePS2Controller).
¿Do you know what could be wrong?

PD: I can boot to the MacOS if I use the clover bootloader from my usb installer.

Thank you very much!

photo_2019-09-24_01-49-10.jpg

@raporpe attach your EFI folder (of your SSD)

Actually, try this

Last edited:
Try to use mine config.plist and replace your kext folder with mine (for your usb). "Attachments" files -> (or here) USB_CLOVER.zip

Are you installing Mojave right?
i have already copied your kexts and your config.plist maybe i need to copy all the Clover folder?
yes im installing Mojave

idk how but it's booting, can you have a look on my EFI Folder? to see if it's good

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 84
@ruben you probably didn't use the latest version of Clover Bootloader. Because there are old folder format for drivers. Have you download last Clover Bootloader from SourceForge or you used Rehabman build?

@ruben you probably didn't use the latest version of Clover Bootloader. Because there are old folder format for drivers. Have you download last Clover Bootloader from SourceForge or you used Rehabman build?
From RehabMan but after that i copied yours EFI Folder from another post and it’s worked.
What i need to delete from my current EFI folder? Because now it’s working and i don’t want to mess up with creating a new EFI folder

Another things, i didn’t succeed to boot to the Clover Bootloader without the usb, can you please explain me? Because i have in one ssd Windows and on the other ssd the macOS Mojave
Because without the usb i boot into windows

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back