Contribute
Register

[Guide] MSI GE72 7RD Apache - Mojave 10.14.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Windows, if I press CAPS LOCK on USB Keyboard, it will indicate it is turned on, on the Keyboard LED itself + the Laptop Keyboard Capslock LED also responds at the same time i.e. CAPS LOCK ON will turn on LED indicator for caps lock on both the USB Keyboard + Laptop Keyboard.
Is your USB keyboar Steelseries?

Have you had any problems with your laptop freezing when plugging in the charger for the third time or forth time by any chance?

Have you had any problems with your laptop freezing when plugging in the charger for the third time or forth time by any chance?

My laptop serves as a Desktop replacement so it is always plugged in but I just tried plugging it in 3-4 times, no freezes or as such.

• Upgraded to version 10.14.1 using Software Update under About.
  • The system asked for a reboot. My OS X Install is under "MAC", there was an additional "Install from MAC" drive showing under Clover. Selected that but system would restart after sometime trying to boot.
  • I did not investigate much except changing the IG-PLATFORM-ID to a fake one so it boots but the same reboots.
  • Used my Unibeast installer USB to boot with verbose to boot the "Install from MAC". It booted but while "Calculating time", it rebooted again. Once again booted using the USB and this time around, the time remaining showed up and update went smoothly.
  • Now running 10.14.1 (18B75), no issues to report for now.

I have almost the same laptop as you (i5 6300hq hd530). Do You have problems with video playback? In youtube i have lags with playback (windows shows most smoothly then hackintosh).

I have almost the same laptop as you (i5 6300hq hd530). Do You have problems with video playback? In youtube i have lags with playback (windows shows most smoothly then hackintosh).

No issues with me. Are you using the correct config file for HD530 under Clover? Perhaps @e12350 could give you the answer as he is using HD530 device too.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Hello,
I have the same config and laptop that you and I would like to get help. I have a problem with my internal screen after installation of Mojave10.14. As soon as I activate the graphic acceleration the display on the laptop is very low. The screen is detected but... On the other hand, the HDMI output is functional. Please guide me. I have done a clean installation on my HDD following this tutorial (except the SSDT side that I do not yet master. Sorry for translation (Reverso)
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I have the same config and laptop that you and I would like to get help. I have a problem with my internal screen after installation of Mojave10.14. As soon as I activate the graphic acceleration the display on the laptop is very low. The screen is detected but... On the other hand, the HDMI output is functional. Please guide me. I have done a clean installation on my HDD following this tutorial (except the SSDT side that I do not yet master. Sorry for translation (Reverso)
Thank you in advance.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, please finish your hardware details as requested in the FAQ.

Good evening, please find attached the Problem Report file. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• debug_9776.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back