i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + RTX 2060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
9e19cfba9a721ebc9f2526b1b95efed6735fb5d3.jpeg
Hello. This is a guide on how to install Mojave on an MSI GE62 Apache Pro.

Specifications

• CPU: Intel I7-6700HQ
  • CHIPSET: Intel HM170
  • MEMORY: 16GB of DDR4 Ram
  • GRAPHICS: Intel Iris 530 + Nvidia GTX 960M (Disabled B/c of Optimus)
  • AUDIO: ALC898
  • WEBCAM
  • WIFI + BLUETOOTH: Intel Dual Band 3165 (Not supported so I swamped it with the BCM94352Z)
  • HDMI
  • 1 MINI-DISPLAYPORT
  • 2 USB 3.0 PORT
  • 1 USB 2.0 PORT
  • 1 USB 3.1 USB TYPE C
  • SD CARD
  • CD/DVD DRIVE
What's not working
  • SD Card
  • GTX 960M(Disabled)
What you need
  • 8GB USB Drive or more
  • An official copy of Mojave on the USB
  • BCM94352Z (If you want Wifi and Bluetooth to work properly)
1.) Bios Update

DISCLAIMER: Before you update your bios, please make sure you have the exact same model as this laptop with the same specs. FLASH THIS UPDATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The reason we need to update bios to the latest version is because for some reason High Sierra doesn't utilize all go the 4 cores/ 8 threads because of a bios issue.

Download the latest bios off of the MSI service website, which the latest bios version should be "E16J5IMS.11D" and drag the file to the usb. After you turn off your computer, turn it on and while it turns off spam the delete button. This will take you to bios settings. From there go to Advanced tab and select "UEFI BIOS UPDATE" and click enter and then search for the file from your USB drive. After you click accept I'll proceed in updating bios.

Make sure you go on to BIOS and disable "Safe Boot" and if you have "UEFI with CSM", enable it because CSM helps with graphics.

2.) USB Installation
  • Follow Rehabman's guide on how to install to USB here.
3.) Changing EFI Settings To Work Properly

Once the Clover Installation finishes, download the correct iGPU from GitHub, for me it was the Intel Iris 530, and rename it to "config.plist" and replace the file it into /EFI/Clover/.

• Download FakeSMC.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, and AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext (kext download is at the end of this guide) and place them in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other/.
  • Open "Install macOS Mojave" and go to -> Show Package Contents -> Contents -> SharedSupport -> BaseSystem.dmg. In BaseSystem.dmg, go to "usr -> standalone -> i386". Get apfs.efi and place it in /EFI/Clover/Drivers64UEFI/.
After this, turn off your computer and go to BIOS and make sure secure boot up is disabled. From there insert the USB and restart the computer and when the MSI logo shows, spam the F11 button til you can enter Clover. Install macOS and format the partition as APFS. You have to install Mojave in APFS. There is no way to install on HFS+ from what I know. If you can install in HFS+, let in the comment section know. For me, APFS is running smooth on my XPG SX8200 SSD.

4.) Post Installation

• Backlight:
    • Download SSDT-PNLF.aml from here and make sure it's in /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched/
    • Make sure that AppleBacklightFixUp.kext is in /Library/Extensions/. Follow this guide to download the kext.
    • Restart!
  • Audio:
    • Download AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext and place them in /Library/Extensions/.
    • Open "config.plist" and in "Devices" for audio ID type "98'
    • Restart!
  • Wifi
    • Make sure you replace the factory Wifi card with BCM94352Z.
    • Download FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and drag them into /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other/. Make sure you have FakeSMC.kext there too.
    • Open "config.plist" with Clover Configurator and add the following to KextsToPatch:
      eg. in KextsToPatch:
      Comment: AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo, 10.12.x (credit the-darkvoid)
      Name: AirPortBrcm4360
      Find: <81f952aa 00007529>
      Replace: <81f952aa 00006690>
    • Restart and boom! Wifi and bluetooth should work now.
    [*]Whatevergreen.kext
    • Download the kext here and place them in /Library/Extensions/.
    • Restart!
  • Disabling GTX960M
    • Read this guide to learn about SSDT and DSDT and the difference between .aml and .dsl; make sure you have downloaded the latest version of MaciASL.app and that iasl is in MaciASL.app.
    • Restart the laptop and wait til the Clover boot loader loads. Press F4 and let it dump the files we need for a few seconds. Log back in and open /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin/. Drag "DSDT.aml" and all the "SSDT-X" (Only get the ssdt that has just a number where the X is at) and place them inside a folder in the desktop. Rename the folder as "dsl". Your folder should look something like this:
    • Open terminal and type:
    • Code:
      cd ~/Desktop/dsl/
    • After this, copy this:
      External(MDBG, MethodObj, 1)
      External(_GPE.MMTB, MethodObj, 0)
      External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECWT, MethodObj, 2)
      External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECRD, MethodObj, 1)
      External(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECMD, MethodObj, 1)
      External(_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP.SGPO, MethodObj, 2)
      External(_SB.PCI0.GFX0.DD02._BCM, MethodObj, 1)
      External(_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM, MethodObj, 4)
      External(_GPE.VHOV, MethodObj, 3)
      External(_SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB.TPLD, MethodObj, 2)
      and open up terminal and TYPE this:
    • Code:
      pbpaste>refs.txt
      (This will create a reft.txt which helps correct issues.)
    • After this, you can now copy and paste this in the terminal:
    • Code:
      iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
    • This will turn the .aml files into .dsl.
    • Now Open MaciASL and click on "preferences"; from there click on "resources" and click on the "+" button. Name it as "Laptop Patches" and for the URL type this:
    • Restart MaciASL.
    • First we need to add patches to "DSDT.dsl". Open "DSDT.dsl", click on "Patch" and patch the following:
      USB3_PRW 0x6D Skylake
      IRQ Fix
      Once you're done patching, click on compile. You shouldn't have any errors. Save the patched "DSDT.dsl" as "AML" (Also known as ACPI Machine Language Binary) and save it in /EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched/. We're done patching DSDT (for now).
    • Now open "SSDT-8-OptTabl.dsl" and add patch:
      rename gfx0 to igpu
    • Now, you need to add this code in "SSDT-8-OptTabl.dsl" before the "_OFF" call:
      Code:
              Method(_INI)
                  {
                      _OFF()
                  }
    • After this save as .AML and then place them in /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched/ Folder and restart!
  • USB Ports:
    • Open "Config.plist" with "Plist Editor pro" and on "AICP - > DSDT - > Patches " section add:
    • Code:
                      <dict>
                          <key>Comment</key>
                          <string>change EHC1 to EH01</string>
                          <key>Disabled</key>
                          <false/>
                          <key>Find</key>
                          <data>
                          RUhDMQ==
                          </data>
                          <key>Replace</key>
                          <data>
                          RUgwMQ==
                          </data>
                      </dict>
                      <dict>
                          <key>Comment</key>
                          <string>change EHC2 to EH02</string>
                          <key>Disabled</key>
                          <false/>
                          <key>Find</key>
                          <data>
                          RUhDMg==
                          </data>
                          <key>Replace</key>
                          <data>
                          RUgwMg==
                          </data>
                      </dict>
      Now go to "KextsToPatch" section and add this:
      Code:
      <key>KextsToPatch</key>
              <array>
                  <dict>
                      <key>Comment</key>
                      <string>USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart</string>
                      <key>Disabled</key>
                      <false/>
                      <key>Find</key>
                      <data>
                      g32UDw+DlwQAAA==
                      </data>
                      <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                      <false/>
                      <key>MatchOS</key>
                      <string>10.13.x</string>
                      <key>Name</key>
                      <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                      <key>Replace</key>
                      <data>
                      g32UD5CQkJCQkA==
                      </data>
                  </dict>
              </array>
    • DownloadUSBInjectAll.kextand install the kext in /Library/Extensions/ using kext beast or another utility.
    • Go to terminal and recache kexts by typing:
    • Code:
      sudo kextcache -i /
    • Restart and USB ports should at least work.
    • There is this guide by Rehabman that shows how to patch USB here.
  • Battery:
I will be adding more things If there is a new update or if there is something that isn't working at the moment. Feel free to ask for help and to contribute with this development.

Thank you to Rehabman, emdirector, Starkka15 and everyone else that helped make this laptop compatible for hackintosh.

Resources:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/msi-ge62-6qd-apache-pro-cpus-1.215520/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-usb-raise-port-limit-patch-for-high-sierra.226072/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...pro-026-semi-success-work-in-progress.217274/

Edit: Added info about boot and edited the AppleBacklightFixup.kext

Last edited:
I'm facing a problem with the apple backlight patch + Audio, I couldn't get them to work.
I copied the files needed and edited the config.plist with the backlight patch.
for the audio there is no audio ID to set it to 98 in my config.plist/devices/Audio .. there's "inject=0" tried to change it to 98, same.
it's my first hackintosh so I might done something wrong.. however it's been 5 days of reading.
+
the "about this Mac" shows I have "Intel HD Graphics SKL CRB 1536 MB" instead of intel HD 530. but this comes and goes, it might be related to whatevergreen.kext?

I've installed the kexts using the command
Code:
sudo cp -R KextName.kext /Library/Extensions

"sudo kextcache -i / " Output:

Code:
KHALEDs-iMac:~ khaled$ sudo kextcache -i /
Password:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb174250 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb0d79b0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb075080 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb072d10 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
KernelCache ID: C5AFA59002BEBFFB2FC02DA5853DCC90
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e19d8290 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e19db1e0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e1a398f0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e1ad8bf0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }

I tried Whatevergreen.kext once and deleted it using the command
Code:
sudo rm -Rf /Library/Extensions/Whatevergreen.kext

hope you can help me or point me to where I might find a solution.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 387
  • debug_15593.zip
    867.7 KB · Views: 244
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 7.12.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 7.12.29 AM.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 580
I'm facing a problem with the apple backlight patch + Audio, I couldn't get them to work.
I copied the files needed and edited the config.plist with the backlight patch.
for the audio there is no audio ID to set it to 98 in my config.plist/devices/Audio .. there's "inject=0" tried to change it to 98, same.
it's my first hackintosh so I might done something wrong.. however it's been 5 days of reading.
+
the "about this Mac" shows I have "Intel HD Graphics SKL CRB 1536 MB" instead of intel HD 530. but this comes and goes, it might be related to whatevergreen.kext?

I've installed the kexts using the command
Code:
sudo cp -R KextName.kext /Library/Extensions

"sudo kextcache -i / " Output:

Code:
Password:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb174250 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb0d79b0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb075080 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff5cb072d10 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
KernelCache ID: C5AFA59002BEBFFB2FC02DA5853DCC90
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e19d8290 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e19db1e0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e1a398f0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fc7e1ad8bf0 [0x7fff8a8d68f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }

I tried Whatevergreen.kext once and deleted it using the command
Code:
sudo rm -Rf /Library/Extensions/Whatevergreen.kext

hope you can help me or point me to where I might find a solution.

From looking at your ioreg, backlight control should be working (unless you need to patch EDID ProductID).
What do you see in SysPrefs->Displays?

Note:
Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

For audio with AppleALC, you need to inject the appropriate layout-id.
Look at config.plist/Devices/Properties/PciRoot(0)/Pci(0x1f,3). Change "#layout-id" to "layout-id", and fill in the appropriate layout-id for your audio codec (as supported by AppleALC).

(config.plist/Audio/Inject has no effect when Devices/Properties is used for audio injection).

Thank you .. I've removed the kexts from /Library/extensions and installed it to the system volume.. kextcache showed me the same output with the changed location.

Restarted but nothing has changed.. as for the audio thank you for clarifying that .. I edited the config.plist reverted back the inject to "0" then removed the # and I've set the Id to "98" but still not working.. I'm experimenting now with the rest of the Id's mentioned in the AppleALC wiki for our audio codec. tried 5 of them until now. Edit: I've tried all of them now with no luck.

Attached picture below for the display (It's same as before the changes you mentioned).. the brightness from 20% to 100% is the same.. lower than that will turn off the screen or make it barely visible and I'll have to force restart the laptop or if I'm still holding the mouse I can raise it back up and while still holding the mouse for ~6 seconds it'll turn back on.

Edit: I've tried to add ResetHDA=yes , no .. didn't work.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.44.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.44.22 AM.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 445
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.46.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.46.23 AM.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 543
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.35.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.35.38 AM.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 625
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.46.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 8.46.36 AM.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 630
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 11.18.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 11.18.39 AM.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
OK..Is it possible to replicate the audio fixes and patches from another config.plist file? I took one from another website.. but it doesn't have /devices/properties/ folder.
the thing is the Audio worked with it.. the screen problem still exist..All I had to do is change audio inject to 98..
but I don't know if it caused other problems.. which probably did.
I still have a backup for the original one. I'm new to this so I didn't know what to look for.

Attachments

• Audio_config.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 327
Thank you .. I've removed the kexts from /Library/extensions and installed it to the system volume.. kextcache showed me the same output with the changed location.

Restarted but nothing has changed.. as for the audio thank you for clarifying that .. I edited the config.plist reverted back the inject to "0" then removed the # and I've set the Id to "98" but still not working.. I'm experimenting now with the rest of the Id's mentioned in the AppleALC wiki for our audio codec. tried 5 of them until now. Edit: I've tried all of them now with no luck.

Attached picture below for the display (It's same as before the changes you mentioned).. the brightness from 20% to 100% is the same.. lower than that will turn off the screen or make it barely visible and I'll have to force restart the laptop or if I'm still holding the mouse I can raise it back up and while still holding the mouse for ~6 seconds it'll turn back on.

Edit: I've tried to add ResetHDA=yes , no .. didn't work.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug_14082.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 238
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 258
files attached with the original config.plist

The ioreg shows an incorrect layout-id injected. If you look at the AppleALC source (Resources), you can easily see the valid layout-id values supported:
Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 4.26.03 AM.png

Also, your Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext do not support your beta macOS. Note from kernel log:
Code:
2018-10-10 14:00:05.637596+0300 0x73       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (Lilu) Lilu:     api @ automatically disabling AppleALC (128) on an unsupported operating system
2018-10-10 14:00:05.637600+0300 0x73       Default     0x0                  0      0    kernel: (kernel) AppleALC:    init @ parent said we should not continue 4

Use kernel flag -lilubetaall as per Lilu documentation.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Wooh! Adding the kernel flag fixed the audio!! with the OP's id "98"
the layout id is for the codec ALC989 not the ALC889.. which has "layout 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 28, 65, 98, 99, 101"

This is the kextcache .. It's installed to the system volume .. am I missing something? I double checked the guide.

Code:

Password:

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec927dc6c0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec921a6610 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec90793730 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec9053c3e0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }

KernelCache ID: 2A05DF0F2CE0657BC06CD319F8B50AD9

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa72763be40 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa7299933c0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa729ba6180 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa72a338af0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }

As for the screen brightness .. is there anything to do ?
I don't know if it's related..I also get a screen glitch just before the login screen. picture attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 260
  • debug_9183.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 220
  • 604265074.jpg
    604265074.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Wooh! Adding the kernel flag fixed the audio!! with the OP's id "98"
the layout id is for the codec ALC989 not the ALC889.. which has "layout 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 28, 65, 98, 99, 101"

OK.

This is the kextcache .. It's installed to the system volume .. am I missing something? I double checked the guide.

Code:

Password:

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec927dc6c0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec921a6610 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec90793730 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fec9053c3e0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }

KernelCache ID: 2A05DF0F2CE0657BC06CD319F8B50AD9

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa72763be40 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "Lilu.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.Lilu" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa7299933c0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleALC.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "as.vit9696.AppleALC" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa729ba6180 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fa72a338af0 [0x7fff838748f0]> { URL = "AppleBacklightInjector.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.injector.AppleBacklightInjector" }

As I already mentioned, it proves that you did not install kexts correctly.
It clearly shows no FakeSMC.kext (or VirtualSMC.kext) is installed.
As per guide, *all kexts you need* must be installed.
Why do you think FakeSMC.kext (or VirtualSMC.kext) is NOT a "kext you need"?

As for the screen brightness .. is there anything to do ?

You first have to work on getting your kexts installed correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back