Contribute
Register

[Guide] MSI GE62 6QD Apache Pro - Mojave 10.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody help me solve my wifi problem ? My latop is MSI GP72 6qf , specification is as same as GE62 6qf , My spec is
Specifications

• CPU: Intel I7-6700HQ
  • CHIPSET: Intel HM170
  • MEMORY: 32GB of DDR4 Ram (2133 MHz 16G*2)
  • GRAPHICS: Intel HD 530 + Nvidia GTX 960M (Disabled B/c of Optimus)
  • AUDIO: ALC898
  • WEBCAM
  • WIFI + BLUETOOTH: BCM94352Z
  • HDMI
  • 1 MINI-DISPLAYPORT
  • 2 USB 3.0 PORT
  • 1 USB 2.0 PORT
  • 1 USB 3.1 USB TYPE C
  • SD CARD

I followed the guide to active My wifi but no air port icon and option in System Reference -> network , Can someone teach me how to fix it ? although bluetooth option shows but can not active too , need help.

Please upload your debug files as explained in forum rules and it will be possible to help you.

Upload your debug files.

I don't know how to get the debug files , can you teach me ? thank you so much.
Go to this link and scroll to where it says "Problem Reporting". It tells you what and how to do a clover.zip

Go to this link and scroll to where it says "Problem Reporting". It tells you what and how to do a clover.zip
Thank you so much , I follow the link you gave me and do it step by step , then I got the debug file , I follow the installation guide this chapter , audio active well , My GTX960 disabled well , but can't find my wifi option in System Reference -> Network , I hope you or somebody who can see my attach file and point out where the problem is , Thank you , thank you , thank you one million times.

Attachments

• debug_9089.zip
    2 MB · Views: 102
Thank you so much , I follow the link you gave me and do it step by step , then I got the debug file , I follow the installation guide this chapter , audio active well , My GTX960 disabled well , but can't find my wifi option in System Reference -> Network , I hope you or somebody who can see my attach file and point out where the problem is , Thank you , thank you , thank you one million times.
your wifi kexts should be installed to /L/E

your wifi kexts should be installed to /L/E
Thank you for your suggestion :clap:, Wao! The wife active well , but another question is .... no bluetooth option appear :banghead:, I used KextBeast downloaded from this site and put the FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in Desktop , using KextBeast to install the two kexts in L/E , restart laptop , only shows Wifi , the bluetooth still not show up , can you help me ? thank you so much.

Thank you for your suggestion :clap:, Wao! The wife active well , but another question is .... no bluetooth option appear :banghead:, I used KextBeast downloaded from this site and put the FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in Desktop , using KextBeast to install the two kexts in L/E , restart laptop , only shows Wifi , the bluetooth still not show up , can you help me ? thank you so much.
probably need BrcmFirmwareRepo

Dear Feartech , thank you for your help , your BrcmFirmwareRepo answer was worked for me , now my wifi and bluetooth work well both , thank you and so appreciate your answer , you're a professional export. :clap:
you are most welcome and good to hear you have your machine running :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back