Contribute
Register

[Guide] MSI GE62 6QD Apache Pro - Mojave 10.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I note is that my USB3.0 ports doesn't work with pendrives or external HDD, but they work with soundcards or mouses, so they work. USB3.1 is working fine with a hub, so there I put pen drives etc. I'd say before patching DSDTs and installing USBinjectall.kext they worked fine, not very sure.
My usb ports work properly with pendrives. Maybe you didn't implement USB 3.0 properly in the ssdt? Post the debug files when you can.

My usb ports work properly with pendrives. Maybe you didn't implement USB 3.0 properly in the ssdt? Post the debug files when you can.

Attached files, hope to have done properly.

Before posting, repatched DSDTs and USB3 worked once for pen drive, but not anymore, reboot not solving it.

Also, sometimes, if I patch something or install something, OS doesn't boot, I have to push off button for some seconds, then swich on again and it boots ok.

Another issue found, Bluetooth not recognized.

Edit: Bluetooth solved. USB3 Still not working as expected

Attachments

• debug.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • kextstats.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 105
  • CLOVER.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Attached files, hope to have done properly.

Before posting, repatched DSDTs and USB3 worked once for pen drive, but not anymore, reboot not solving it.

Also, sometimes, if I patch something or install something, OS doesn't boot, I have to push off button for some seconds, then swich on again and it boots ok.

Another issue found, Bluetooth not recognized.

Edit: Bluetooth solved. USB3 Still not working as expected

Your USB configuration is wrong.
Refer to the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Thank you very much, I'll try to solve it

Can you share my dude final efi file?

Here you have it dude. Anyway, I highly recommend you to do it yourself. Before doing it myself, I tried other people files and they dind't work in my laptop.

Also, for any reason webcam stoped working, thats not a problem for me and is the only thing I think is missing, but It worked some time, maybe triyng to solve the USB problem I changed something that I can't remember. I have many programs and works in progress to start installing again, so no webcam for me.

USB, wifi, bluetooth(replaced wifi/bluetooth card with one from aliexpress), mouse/keyboard, backlight and sound are working fine.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 190
Also, for any reason webcam stoped working, thats not a problem for me and is the only thing I think is missing, but It worked some time, maybe triyng to solve the USB problem I changed something that I can't remember. I have many programs and works in progress to start installing again, so no webcam for me
Sometimes my webcam doesn't always work too, but I don't really use it anyways.

Sometimes my webcam doesn't always work too, but I don't really use it anyways.

Better to know that also you have this problem hehehe.

Thanks again for the guide!

my msi ge62vr apache is installing everything from usb and starting from usb fine, but if I install clover to ssd in UEFI mode it doesn't start nor ssd is showing in BIOS. (BIOS is set to UEFI boot and secure boot disabled)

what you select when installing clover to ssd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back