Contribute
Register

[Guide] Mojave on ASUS K501UW-AB78

Status
Not open for further replies.
What errors?
Also, please use decompile command iasl -fe refs.txt -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
I am getting a code 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SUBTRACT. I did decompile with the command you used as well as refs.txt and I'm still getting the error after applying patches.

I am getting a code 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SUBTRACT. I did decompile with the command you used as well as refs.txt and I'm still getting the error after applying patches.
Hi, please attach origin and patched files.

Here ya go. Sorry; my internet was down last night and I totally forgot.
I've only tried patching DSDT.dsl, so that's all I will attach. The DSDT-patched file is ready to be compiled and saved as AML, except for the 6126 error.

Attachments

• DSDT-patched.dsl
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • DSDT-origin.dsl
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
So I had to reinstall macOS because I messed up something with iMessage and it wouldn't let me log in. Now I'm getting an error when I go to copy the kexts to /L/E. It is telling me that said directory does not exist. I copied directly from your original post so I don't know what went wrong.
Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 11.54.33 PM.png

So I had to reinstall macOS because I messed up something with iMessage and it wouldn't let me log in. Now I'm getting an error when I go to copy the kexts to /L/E. It is telling me that said directory does not exist. I copied directly from your original post so I don't know what went wrong.View attachment 428302
probably should be efi/efi...

probably should be efi/efi...
I tried that, and I also tried /Volumes/EFI/EFI/... but nothing worked. It’s the strangest thing. I’m going to to some more detective work later on today and see if I can figure out what tiny little thing is probably messing it up :rolleyes:

I tried that, and I also tried /Volumes/EFI/EFI/... but nothing worked. It’s the strangest thing. I’m going to to some more detective work later on today and see if I can figure out what tiny little thing is probably messing it up :rolleyes:
copy the kexts to a folder on the desktop called kexts and then in terminal:

Code:
cd ~/Desktop/kexts
sudo cp -R *.kext /Library/Extensions

copy the kexts to a folder on the desktop called kexts and then in terminal:

Code:
cd ~/Desktop/kexts
sudo cp -R *.kext /Library/Extensions
Ahh great. Thanks. One more question: should the kexts I just copied be in /S/L/E or /L/E? I've noticed some discrepancies about which it should be and having to do with what version of macOS you're running.

Also, no matter what I try I can't get my DSDT.dsl to compile because of Error 6126 (see post #41)

Last edited:
Ahh great. Thanks. One more question: should the kexts I just copied be in /S/L/E or /L/E? I've noticed some discrepancies about which it should be and having to do with what version of macOS you're running.

Also, no matter what I try I can't get my DSDT.dsl to compile because of Error 6126 (see post #41)
as mentioned in my last comment /L/E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back