Contribute
Register

[Guide] Mojave on ASUS K501UW-AB78

Status
Not open for further replies.
thnks, with new config plist doesnt work mi touchpad, is necesary another step? remove appleintellpssi2c or something similar? i have install kexts from clover to /Library/Extensions, but i dont have lucky
Did you enable the LpssI2C patches in config.plist? It's stated in the guide that thry need to be enabled, for your case.

Did you enable the LpssI2C patches in config.plist? It's stated in the guide that thry need to be enabled, for your case.
I enabled the patches in config.plist but still does not detect the trackpad. I can use the right click, click with 2 fingers for menu, swipe with 3 fingers up to see all open applications but do not tap, nor do swipe with 3 fingers down.

I enabled the patches in config.plist but still does not detect the trackpad. I can use the right click, click with 2 fingers for menu, swipe with 3 fingers up to see all open applications but do not tap, nor do swipe with 3 fingers down.
What's your bios version? Also please provide debug files.

Hi @cowcowpod. My Hackintosh is working great, but I'm stuck on patching the DSDT. I open the DSDT.dsl file, patch the included patches, click compile, and it comes out with 4 errors. The instructions provided by RehabMan are a little hard to follow for a beginner, which is probably why I'm having problems . I'd really like to get sleep, battery, and sound working so I can properly use my laptop. Thanks for all your help!

Hi @cowcowpod. My Hackintosh is working great, but I'm stuck on patching the DSDT. I open the DSDT.dsl file, patch the included patches, click compile, and it comes out with 4 errors. The instructions provided by RehabMan are a little hard to follow for a beginner, which is probably why I'm having problems . I'd really like to get sleep, battery, and sound working so I can properly use my laptop. Thanks for all your help!
What errors?
Also, please use decompile command iasl -fe refs.txt -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml

Sorry for late, my bios asus version 301
Re-dump your ACPI, and start again. Sometimes it just breaks, and you'll have to re-do any patching.
Did you rebuild the kext cache after installing the I2C kexts to /Library/Extensions? FYI you don't need the patches if you don't do this.
Also, try swapping VoodooI2CHID and VoodooI2CELAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back