Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok i have the Asus ASUS M32CD Desktop (link bellow) DDR3 version.
Please note
  • I have upgraded the power supply to a EVGA 650 watt
  • I'M not using the Intel integrated 530 graphics in the Core i5; I have a GTX 650 currently, and will soon have a 970
About the PC
Please note there's a newer model with DDR4 RAM for close to the same price; the link is just to show the model I have and used in this guide.

Bios Settings

• enable AHCI Handoff
  • disable Virtualization
  • leave everything else default
UniBeast
  • On a real mac or other hackintosh download macOS Seirra from the app store
  • run through the UniBeast guide and use UEFI boot mode
Other things to do before installing
  • download MultiBeast for Sierra
  • Download Nvidia web drivers
  • I've found out the best place to get the web drivers is from the MacVideoCards website found here http://www.macvidcards.com/drivers.html
  • copy them both to your USB
  • You can also download these after installation, so just put them here to make it easier.
installation
  • press delete or f2 to get into the UEFI
  • Set it to boot from your USB in EFI mode
  • restart the installation should load without any issues. If you are using an older Nvidia card like i was, it will work fine. But, if you have a newer card like my future 970 that's on the way, you will need to do nvda_disable=1
  • install as you would normally on a Mac
  • once installed reboot onto the USB stick and re run the nvda command if needed
  • set up your user account as normal
  • networking should work but the wifi card is not supported
Post Installation
  • run MultiBeast
  • click Quick Start
  • clover EFI
  • networking you want to select RealTek 2.0
  • also under USB you need the extra ports and 3.0 support checked
  • let it run and then reboot
  • Install the web drivers
  • and reboot again
  • then the last step is to download the VoodoHDA audio 2,8.9 and install it. you will also need KextBeast to do this
Conclusion
You should now have a fully functioning hackintosh install updating and everything working great. If you have any questions feel free to post here. It took me a while to get it going smoothly.

What's the smbios that you use?

What's the smbios that you use?
MultiBeast's Quick Start defaults to iMac14,2. So, I'm assuming that's what he's using since he didn't state otherwise.

yeah the default is what i used. works great. also upgraded my graphics card to a gtx 970 days before pascel came out for mac and it runs great as well.

it should i no longer have the pc power supply fried the system but i dont see why the same steps with slight modifications shouldnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back