Contribute
Register

[Guide] macOS High Sierra Direct Upgrade & Fresh Install On H270N-WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed every single step using H270N-WiFi. Everything is up and running except WiFi. Is there a way to enable the WiFi onboard without ordering the broadcom part?

@visiom88, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have a similar build.
It's on Sierra now. But I have tried on test disk and It really flows.

If anyone has a question, I'll try to answer.

I followed every single step using H270N-WiFi. Everything is up and running except WiFi. Is there a way to enable the WiFi onboard without ordering the broadcom part?

NO

Hey man great guide, everything worked just fine, I just had to delete Lilu.kext because I coudln't make it boot I don't know why, everything else works great! Thanks!!

@elipayboy312, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I followed this guide everything works except my wifi...Help Please i have a GA-Z270N-wifi
You need to replace your wifi card. The build in is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back