Contribute
Register

[Guide] macOS High Sierra Direct Upgrade & Fresh Install On H270N-WiFi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont have the plist file on USB EFI Folder that I download,

So I ignore it and went to the installation, but I'm stuck on the loading screen.

ok . so i redid the process and i am not getting the ++++++++++++++++++ stuck anymore.
but the setup before loading disk utility gets stuck at3/4 progress on the apple logo ...
Any suggestions?

ok . so i redid the process and i am not getting the ++++++++++++++++++ stuck anymore.
but the setup before loading disk utility gets stuck at3/4 progress on the apple logo ...
Any suggestions?

I'm stuck in this process as well.

Any suggestions?

I'm stuck in this process as well.

You should boot -v and check whats happening.
And if you have the same board like the op and me, you should definately not using that USB patch from his config.plist. It is not working and you might stuck in loadling screen - but you need to verify it with -v if that is the cause - and change it to my code sniped from this post.

And i redownloaded USB EFI zip file and it still contains the config.plist.

E59A8427-CE58-4CEC-9654-A4303D7B808C.jpeg
You should boot -v and check whats happening.
And if you have the same board like the op and me, you should definately not using that USB patch from his config.plist. It is not working and you might stuck in loadling screen - but you need to verify it with -v if that is the cause - and change it to my code sniped from this post.

And i redownloaded USB EFI zip file and it still contains the config.plist.

What is your config? This one?
Mobo: Z170
CPU: i7 7700k
Graphics: nvidia1070
Then this guide doesnt work as the mainboard is different.

If you have a H270N-Wifi Mainboard - which kexts you load and which config.plist you using?

I have z170a :( which files should I use ?

I got the Z270N-Wifi, I was able to install it, but I got a problem with the last part where as I have to do the HDD EFI file after doing it, It just show me a circle with cross on it. I tried to reinstall it but now I ended up with that screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back