Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] macOS Catalina on ASRock DeskMini 310 with 9th Gen Intel Core CPU, Dual-Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way to revert back to 10.15.4 without loosing data

no, there's no way ... except you have a 10.15.4 backup of your system partition (and carbon copy cloner - or something like this) ;)

1015.5 broke the hdmi fix, if the hdmi is plugged in the system reboots, i shouldn't off done this upgrade,
is there a way to revert back to 10.15.4 without loosing data

cheers
Cook broke macmini-s framebuffer, try AAPL,ig-platform-id 0x3EA50009 (replace 0x3E9B0007)

Cook broke macmini-s framebuffer, try AAPL,ig-platform-id 0x3EA50009 (replace 0x3E9B0007)
I already done a reinstall of the system wish I saw ur comment earlier thanks though

n
no, there's no way ... except you have a 10.15.4 backup of your system partition (and carbon copy cloner - or something like this) ;)
No backup what so ever, so don't upgrade until we sure it solves the issue

hi viorel

I have added a 3.5mm jack for the case looks like the on board connector is not active in the config, can you help me see where I can enable this connector

I have added a 3.5mm jack for the case looks like the on board connector is not active in the config, can you help me see where I can enable this connector
1590651005579.jpg

1590650998718.jpg

I have added a 3.5mm jack for the case looks like the on board connector is not active in the config,

Hi. Where did you buy it? give mу the seller’s link please.
After connected to motheboard pins -conect an audio speaker-- did you do that? In bios try Onboard HD Audio - Auto

Attachments

• 22IMG_20200229_092731.jpg
    22IMG_20200229_092731.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 51
After connected to motheboard pins -conect an audio speaker-- did you do that? In bios try Onboard HD Audio - Auto

i

i got it from china, i try to find the link and post later, no i have, let me try that and let you know later,

i just thought its cleaner to have that install, then plugin in the front

Just try it, no go, must be something that has to be done in the config i think

Did your try how its work in windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back