Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] macOS Big Sur on ASRock DeskMini 310 with 9th Gen Intel Core CPU, Dual-Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody have a successful update to monterey on this EFI?

Oh that's great! I'm just gonna wait for css13 to update the efi zip since I never have been successful in updating opencore manually lol

Hello all, I also have deskmini 310 with i5 9500 but I don't have dell or broadcom wifi. I have an intel 9260 card and I searched that Openintelwireless can work with hackintosh. I downloaded @viorel78 monterey EFI. Can I just add openintelwireless kext to the kext folder? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hello, It is a success. For anybody visiting this site for reference, I added latest AirportItlwm from openwirelessintel website to EFI folder downloaded from github page of @viorel78 and edited config plist as follows

<dict>
<key>Arch</key>
<string>x86_64</string>
<key>BundlePath</key>
<string>AirportItlwm.kext</string>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Intel Wi-Fi driver</string>
<key>Enabled</key>
<true/>
<key>ExecutablePath</key>
<string>Contents/MacOS/AirportItlwm</string>
<key>MaxKernel</key>
<string></string>
<key>MinKernel</key>
<string>17.0.0</string>
<key>PlistPath</key>
<string>Contents/Info.plist</string>
</dict>

Bluetooth driver​

To get Intel Bluetooth working you need IntelBluetoothFirmware. It is a macOS kernel extension that uses firmware binaries from Linux to make Bluetooth work.

Make sure your specific Intel card is supported, download the latest release and use the two kexts; IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and IntelBluetoothInjector.kext. (Exclude IntelBluetoothInjector.kext if you are installing Monterey) Also you need BlueToolFixup.kext. Add this 2 kext to your config.plist

Worked OOB.

Thanks everyone who contributed and shared EFI folders and instructions.

Attachments

• BlueToolFixup.kext.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back