Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] macOS Big Sur on ASRock DeskMini 310 with 9th Gen Intel Core CPU, Dual-Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,please help me i got the same pc,but i cannot create this usb stick!!!I try this opencore methode in windows (i dont have a mac)but when i boot i dont see mac os to install!!!Only windows,please help me!!Can you share your usb stick??!!Please.

I did that for many times now!!!Not working,on boot from the usb stick i have no option to install mac os,HfsPlus.efi is there but no mac os on boot!!

I did that for many times now!!!Not working,on boot from the usb stick i have no option to install mac os,HfsPlus.efi is there but no mac os on boot!!
Is your GTX 1070 still installed or are you using HD630 graphics instead ?

Is your GTX 1070 still installed or are you using HD630 graphics instead ?
NO,is the same pc Asrock deskmini 310,i5 8400,intel UHD,32gb ram,etc

Ok,now is working,hdmi too on install!!!This is a perfect pc and work soo fast.Thank u.

Last edited:
The only problem is I cannot play movies from Apple TV!!!Only black screen!!!

The only problem is I cannot play movies from Apple TV!!!Only black screen!!!
Hi @canon1976, please avoid using exclamation mark or triple exclamation marks and when you have something to add edit your previous post instead of sending subsequent messages. Thanks for understanding.

With Apple TV do you mean the Apple TV macOS app? What is the codec and the file type of the movies you're trying to open on it? Do they work with VLC Media Player?

Last edited:
Why is bad to "please avoid using exclamation mark or triple exclamation marks"?...??..??

Why is bad to "please avoid using exclamation mark or triple exclamation marks"?...??..??
Because typically in forums it's like if you're screaming. One exclamation mark (or question mark) is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back