Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] macOS Big Sur 11 on Z390 Aorus Elite board

@pghacktosh
usb.jpeg

Hi @miliuco, I have tried almost all possible combinations of USB ports, i have recreated the installation disk on 3 different USB drives, I have also created my own ACPI with usbmaps, same results.. it just stuck at the language screen and the keyboard and mouse doesnt work. i have even tried installing catalina, no luck at that end also.. thank you soo much for your help!! Really Appreciate it!! thank you.

Hi miliuco , i d like your help to get my hackintosh works properly. I have a z390 aorus elite + i5 9600k + shappire rx560 + 16 corsair vengance 2666. Thanks

Hi miliuco , i d like your help to get my hackintosh works properly. I have a z390 aorus elite + i5 9600k + shappire rx560 + 16 corsair vengance 2666. Thanks
Ok. But what kind of help are you looking for? Do you have this hackintosh working? What's working well? OpenCore or Clover?

hi miliuco , thanks for the quick reply . At the moment my hackintosh is working is working 99 % with almost the same configuration only the motherboard is a h370n , i will replace it for a z390 aorus elite xq quiero usar mi wifi card on a pci e slot and also i d like to overclock my cpu . asap as i build it probably this afternoon here in australia i ll try your big sur efi and i will let you know how it goes . i had many problems to update to oc 0.73 and i have to go back to 0.71.

hi miliuco , thanks for the quick reply . At the moment my hackintosh is working is working 99 % with almost the same configuration only the motherboard is a h370n , i will replace it for a z390 aorus elite xq quiero usar mi wifi card on a pci e slot and also i d like to overclock my cpu . asap as i build it probably this afternoon here in australia i ll try your big sur efi and i will let you know how it goes . i had many problems to update to oc 0.73 and i have to go back to 0.71.
Ok. But what kind of help are you looking for? Do you have this hackintosh working? What's working well? OpenCore or Clover?
Hi mate , just replace my motherboard for a z390 aorus elite + i5 9600k + rx 560 sapphire. Tried big sur with your efi doesn t boot tried monterey doesn t boot . But my old efi works i replace the usbmap.kext but doesn t work properly sleep not good turn off but immediately on again and also doesn t wake . It s frustrating your efi should works .

@jgg
Yes, indeed our rigs are so similar that my EFI should work for you. But this EFI is made for Big Sur and I guess you need some changes for Monterey public beta.
Questions:
- the RX560 was working well before the mobo changed? Is it detected automatically o do you have to put some code in config.plist?
- do you have enabled or disabled in BIOS the Intel 630 iGPU?

@jgg
Yes, indeed our rigs are so similar that my EFI should work for you. But this EFI is made for Big Sur and I guess you need some changes for Monterey public beta.
Questions:
- the RX560 was working well before the mobo changed? Is it detected automatically o do you have to put some code in config.plist?
- do you have enabled or disabled in BIOS the Intel 630 iGPU?
Hi miluco , i update the bios and big sur works now only sleep is not good , screen off but not the computer . The same efi boots with monterey beta 9 , same behaviour of sleep . I m sure is related to usb kext cause some ports doesn t works properly i ve tried make a new usbmap kext didn t work i ll keep trying. Thanks for your time!!

Hi miluco , i update the bios and big sur works now only sleep is not good , screen off but not the computer . The same efi boots with monterey beta 9 , same behaviour of sleep . I m sure is related to usb kext cause some ports doesn t works properly i ve tried make a new usbmap kext didn t work i ll keep trying. Thanks for your time!!
I found that my wireless card adapter is the reason for sleep issues , when i disconnect the usb cable , the hacki sleep good and wake . It happened to me in the h370n until i find the right usbmap kext .

Back