Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I attach the 0.7.4 EFI, it has MacPro7,1 SMBIOS.
Remember fill in 3 keys in Platform >> Generic: MLB, SystemSerialNumber and SystemUUID. I leave them blank.
Always when changing OpenCore version or EFI folder >> ResetNVRAM at first boot.
Thank you so much , i ll try this afternoon, im in australia and at work right now

Last edited:

jgg

Motherboard
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Thank you so much , i ll try this afternoon, im in australia and at work

Thank you so much , i ll try this afternoon, im in australia and at work right now
Your efi is really good, boots big sur and monterey b9 pretty fast i had to change to alcid=1 cause i didn t have audio . But with same issue with sleep ,works if i unplug the Bluetooth cable of wifi card . Well i ll keep trying diferents things attached a couple of photos what usbmap tool and hackintool see when the cable is plugged and when it s not also i found in monterey the Bluetooth is not showed in peripherals but it s working perfect . Is this normal that hackintool doesn t show the fw load and it s working?

Attachments

• 20211016_231138.jpg
    12.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 20211016_225823.jpg
    18.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20211016_111634.jpg
    30.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20211016_111218.jpg
    32.5 MB · Views: 5
Motherboard
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, I think the problem has to be with USB map. For any reason, although both motherboards are identical, USBPorts looks different in Hackintool, it should be only 15 ports and I see 20 in your pic, also I see 5 internal ports but my Hackintool only shows 3. Strange.

Maybe you have to do your own USB ports map. You can do it with USBMap.command but I did mine with Hackintool:

Bluetooth in Hackintool >> peripherals is missing in Monterey. In Big Sur it is well displayed. I have posted an issue about this in the developer's github but without answer yet.

Look at my Hackintool and the USB ports of our mobo.

Hackintool 15 ports.png

Z390 Aorus Elite yo.jpg

jgg

Motherboard
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Ok, I think the problem has to be with USB map. For any reason, although both motherboards are identical, USBPorts looks different in Hackintool, it should be only 15 ports and I see 20 in your pic, also I see 5 internal ports but my Hackintool only shows 3. Strange.

Maybe you have to do your own USB ports map. You can do it with USBMap.command but I did mine with Hackintool:

Bluetooth in Hackintool >> peripherals is missing in Monterey. In Big Sur it is well displayed. I have posted an issue about this in the developer's github but without answer yet.

Look at my Hackintool and the USB ports of our mobo.

View attachment 531082

View attachment 531083
hi miluco, no good news , nothing new i installed big sur 11.2 and did the usb mapping as i did in my other motherboard with the same wificard , also tried a couple more choosing diferents ports . then a replace them in the last efi that you uploaded updte config aswell but not luck if the bluetooth cable is plugged sleep doen t work. then i made a use a usb 2.0 to connect the bluetooth cable in one the back usb ports , and bluetooh works well but sleep doesnt work . i don t understand , i like to use my magic mouse and no one at home turn off the computer .....,,,

jgg

Motherboard
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
hi miluco, no good news , nothing new i installed big sur 11.2 and did the usb mapping as i did in my other motherboard with the same wificard , also tried a couple more choosing diferents ports . then a replace them in the last efi that you uploaded updte config aswell but not luck if the bluetooth cable is plugged sleep doen t work. then i made a use a usb 2.0 to connect the bluetooth cable in one the back usb ports , and bluetooh works well but sleep doesnt work . i don t understand , i like to use my magic mouse and no one at home turn off the computer .....,,,
Hi mate after i tried many fixes i found the right , i told you a made a male usb conector to plug it in the back usb slots and i plugged in but didn t work . I read something similar but this guy map that usb as internal with hackintool, i followed it and the hacki sleeps nowwww!!! . I m using your efi just change the usb configuration , can boot windows from opencore aswell !!! Thanks mate !