Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post EFI/Clover folder, also make sure you've prepared your installed USB according to RehabMan's guide linked in post #1.

I know where I made a mistake. I forgot to change the name of "config_install.plist" to "config.plist".

Can i update directly from El capitan to Sierra ?

Can i update directly from El capitan to Sierra ?
Yes. Read post #1, "Updates to the patch repositories". Make sure you run the commands prior to updating your system.

I successfully installed Mac OSSierraa on my Lenovo z50 but the trackpad gestures don't work as stated in the system preferences. For example, in the settings it says that swiping three fingers up would access mission control but in reality it is a four finger tap. is there any way to fix that? Everything else is working as expected btw

I successfully installed Mac OSSierraa on my Lenovo z50 but the trackpad gestures don't work as stated in the system preferences. For example, in the settings it says that swiping three fingers up would access mission control but in reality it is a four finger tap. is there any way to fix that? Everything else is working as expected btw

Not all gestures are implemented.
Depends on the hardware you have.
You failed to provide "Problem Reporting" files or any information regarding your trackpad hardware...

Is it possible to inject the power properties for the USB ports using the SSDT or DSDT? I recently noticed that my phone would not charge when plugged into any of the 3 the USB ports on my Z50-70.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Attachments

• output-kextstat.txt
    879 bytes · Views: 74
  • output-sudo-touch.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Jasper’s MacBook Pro.zip
    482.2 KB · Views: 81
  • RehabMan.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 90
  • EFI.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 81