Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nice guide! Thank you very much. Finally i got a perfect Z50-70. Even flashing BIOS for WLAN was easy.

Installed everything as in instruction, but first reboot from hdd is ok, but from that time one, when i reboot mac os is just stuck 3\4 way on the progress bar (it happens all the time, doesnt matter what i do between that first and second restart.

Installed everything as in instruction, but first reboot from hdd is ok, but from that time one, when i reboot mac os is just stuck 3\4 way on the progress bar (it happens all the time, doesnt matter what i do between that first and second restart.

Boot verbose, attach photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Boot verbose, attach photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
So i just figured it out... For some unknown reason, after booting clover deletes the SSDT-NVDA.aml and removes smbios from config, that is strange to be said... So the only fix i made right now, is just added script to startup to recreate those files, so now everything works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back