Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I though I did it exactly as explained...
Anyway, I managed to get everything work perfectly and smoothly but... my brightness and sound control keys are inverted as some others are aswell... As i'm not familiar with hotpatches I don't know how to check where could this issue come from... Do you think I could manually patch the DSDT to change key values ?

No ideas for the PS2 driver you're using. It is not open source.
Your ioreg shows USB WiFi being used. It is not recommended.

The PS2 driver must be the one from The Brave Knight's repo, I guess... I juste updated it thank's to the terminal command in this guide...
Why i USB Wifi not recommended ? As I'm not sure to be able to buy an integrated one in my country...
(edit : I thought whitelisting BIOS was not recommended...:s )

Thank's for your reply ! :)

Last edited:
Hi. I was having some problems with facetime:
Facetime to iphone: normal - video and audio in and out
Facetime to Mac or ipad - video in and out but no audio in, only audio out. People could see and listen to me but I could not hear them.
Changing audio out on internal speakers to 16bits on Audio and Midi configuration fixed this problem. It was on 24bits by default.

The-braveknight, have you found what did you do to fix brightness keys not working after a cold boot?
Mine only work after reboot from windows or after sleep.

Hi. I was having some problems with facetime:
Facetime to iphone: normal - video and audio in and out
Facetime to Mac or ipad - video in and out but no audio in, only audio out. People could see and listen to me but I could not hear them.
Changing audio out on internal speakers to 16bits on Audio and Midi configuration fixed this problem. It was on 24bits by default.
I haven't experienced such a problem.

The-braveknight, have you found what did you do to fix brightness keys not working after a cold boot?
Mine only work after reboot from windows or after sleep.
I couldn't identify the issue... I'll have to do more research to see where it lies.

i passed with Whitelist tutorial, and working greate replace with BCM94352Z, on my Z40. Bluetooth try transfer data, bluetooth teathering and Wifi working good.
but i have problem with bluetooth after sleep, the bluetooth not working. icon says "Bluetooth : Not Availabe". try to change country id, with ID for "Indonesia" but not fix my problem. please help

i passed with Whitelist tutorial, and working greate replace with BCM94352Z, on my Z40. Bluetooth try transfer data, bluetooth teathering and Wifi working good.
but i have problem with bluetooth after sleep, the bluetooth not working. icon says "Bluetooth : Not Availabe". try to change country id, with ID for "Indonesia" but not fix my problem. please help
Read post #1, attach "Problem Reporting" files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back