Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for such easiest method to make Hackintosh in Z50-70, I successfully installed and configured everything as per the guide, But sound is not working. Can you help me in this.

Last edited:
Thanks for such easiest method to make Hackintosh in Z50-70, I successfully installed and configured everything as per the guide, But sound is not working. Can you help me in this.

Fixing the guide in post #1

There are several mistakes in post #1 and the original author does not appear to be keen on fixing them.

Note: Most of the notes originally here have been fixed with edits to post #1 (edits by RehabMan).

Last edited:
Thanks for reply, But no changes still sound not working. Any Help on this?

Thanks for reply, But no changes still sound not working. Any Help on this?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Sorry for troubling you, I actually edited the plist file clover configurator, it seems like messed up plist file, I replaced the actual file once again from repo, Then Sound start works, Great work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.

Sorry for troubling you, I actually edited the plist file clover configurator, it seems like messed up plist file, I replaced the actual file once again from repo, Then Sound start works, Great work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:.

Note from first post:
DO NOT use Clover Configurator to edit your actual config.plist

Yes I read that note, I accidentally opened plist with clover configurator, Once again thanks for the great work guys.

thank you so much : I manage to set up my first hackintosh with this wonderful guide! :D

Only one thing missing for me : iMessage and FaceTime...

I followed a lot of guides here and there but nothing seems to work...
Can you please tell us how you did to have them working? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back