Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Remove AplleUSBXHCI.kext
and follow the guide in post #1, you didn't

And about the battery issue. I have put in the correct kext. I have also found a pre build patch file for my specific system. When I download it is a .txt file. Do I have to change the file to a .dsl? and drag and drop I tried changing it to a .aml and my system would not boot.

Does anyone have the kexts and proper patches for the audio and for the battery status. I am new to this and I don't have the time or experience to make my own. I know that the battery patch comes as a .txt file but I don't know what to do from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really need to get audio and battery status working. Thanks,
Jack

Does anyone have the kexts and proper patches for the audio and for the battery status. I am new to this and I don't have the time or experience to make my own. I know that the battery patch comes as a .txt file but I don't know what to do from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really need to get audio and battery status working. Thanks,
Jack
post 1 is the guide

I understand that but it makes no sense to me.

I understand that but it makes no sense to me.
most of it is to just copy and paste the terminal commands after you have installed macOS

Hello, I have got everything working on my Z50-70 including wifi, Bluetooth, audio, battery. The only things I don't have working is iMessage and HDMI, I will fix iMessage at another time but can someone help me with HDMI. Do I need a kext or a patch? Thank you

Has anyone tried to install OpenCore on Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 ?

Is anyone planning an automatic script for this?

I tried OcQuirks+FwRuntimeServices instead of AptioMemoryFix….

Screenshot 2020-02-20 at 22.03.57.png

man, how is boot fast now ...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Has anyone tried to install OpenCore on Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 ?

Is anyone planning an automatic script for this?

I tried OcQuirks+FwRuntimeServices instead of AptioMemoryFix….

View attachment 450962

man, how is boot fast now ...
Hi Mikorist

Would you mind sharing your steps to get Opencore working for you please and also are you using Catalina?

thanks mate.

Back