Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Script updated. It now works properly, no messy messages, and installs working kexts.
Will update again when I'll manage to get touchpad working with latest VoodooPS2 + VoodooInput.

@the-braveknight are you available?

I got the G50-70 cheap. Everything installed and working in Catalina !!
I didn't do the bios whitelist removal - I'm waiting for the wifi card.

Last edited:
use the-braveknight's script to update your kexts and see if it solves your issue. My version of the script is for 10.15
Did you try the new VoodooPS2 kext release? Could we get real gestures on the G50-70 touchpad? :D

Hey! I've followed your guide and i've got everything working besides USB! I have tried many things and I cannot get the usb ports to detect anything? Any help? I have usbinjectall.kext installed and I have also tried other kexts. I have a Lenovo Z50-70 running Catalina

Hey! I've followed your guide and i've got everything working besides USB! I have tried many things and I cannot get the usb ports to detect anything? Any help? I have usbinjectall.kext installed and I have also tried other kexts. I have a Lenovo Z50-70 running Catalina
Remove usbinjectall.kext

Remove usbinjectall.kext

I removed USBInjectAll.kext still nothing. Here is the screenshot of my kexts folder and a link to my config.plist. Hopefully you can help as not having any USB ports at all is quite a stumbling block! P.S. I also don't know how to get my battery to be detected by MacOS, maybe you can help out with that also!

Sorry if I am missing stuff, I am new to hackintoshing this is my first try at it!

Thanks,
Jack

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.36.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.36.18 AM.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Help me with catalina post installation in my lenovo g50-70 (i3 -4030u)
I need trackpad fix (Elan )
Wifi fix ( realtek)
Brighness fix (intel motherboard)
Battery issues

I removed USBInjectAll.kext still nothing. Here is the screenshot of my kexts folder and a link to my config.plist. Hopefully you can help as not having any USB ports at all is quite a stumbling block! P.S. I also don't know how to get my battery to be detected by MacOS, maybe you can help out with that also!

Sorry if I am missing stuff, I am new to hackintoshing this is my first try at it!

Thanks,
Jack
Remove AplleUSBXHCI.kext
and follow the guide in post #1, you didn't

Help me with catalina post installation in my lenovo g50-70 (i3 -4030u)
I need trackpad fix (Elan )
Wifi fix ( realtek)
Brighness fix (intel motherboard)
Battery issues
Follow the guide in post #1, post-installation will fix your issues

Back