[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

I have 2 problems with my Hackintosh 10.12.6:

- Screen brightness not working.
- Battery stats not working too.

Attachments

• debug_30632.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Yesterday, I updated to 10.14.3. No issues at all.

Updated to 10.14.4, everything went fine for me, sound is working after updating repository with commands in first post.

(Booting without cache isn't available anymore throught latest Clover so I think it should be removed from this guide as well - the case when you lose sound due to update)

Last edited:
you probably missed the make install_z50 step
Can I update to Mojave with the ordinary update like on real mac or I should make bootable USB and go through the setup process?

Can I update to Mojave with the ordinary update like on real mac or I should make bootable USB and go through the setup process?
Yes you can. Make sure you have a backup (always backup before any update), update Clover, follow the Updates to the patch repositories paragraph from the first post and you are good to go.

I've installed mac os Mojave and after installation process, I get kernel panic and the system not booting even in safe mode (using -x in argu)

I don't know what is the problem exactly, I followed #post 2 for creating bootable USB and #post 1 for installation

Kext I inject: USB/EFI/Clover/kexts/other/
(FakeSMC.kext - Lilu.kext - RealtekRTL8111.kext - USBInjectAll.kext - VoodooPS2Controller.kext - WhateverGreen.kext)
I don't know which is ESSENTIAL and which is not so I injected all kext as # Post 2 describe.

USB/Clover/drivers64UEFI/
(ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi - AppleImageLoader-64.efi - AptioMemoryFix-64.efi - DataHubDxe-64.efi - FSInject-64.efi - HFSPlus.efi - SMCHelper-64.efi)

Can you please help me?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1 MB · Views: 80
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I've installed mac os Mojave and after installation process, I get kernel panic and the system not booting even in safe mode (using -x in argu)

I don't know what is the problem exactly, I followed #post 2 for creating bootable USB and #post 1 for installation

Kext I inject: USB/EFI/Clover/kexts/other/
(FakeSMC.kext - Lilu.kext - RealtekRTL8111.kext - USBInjectAll.kext - VoodooPS2Controller.kext - WhateverGreen.kext)
I don't know which is ESSENTIAL and which is not so I injected all kext as # Post 2 describe.

USB/Clover/drivers64UEFI/
(ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi - AppleImageLoader-64.efi - AptioMemoryFix-64.efi - DataHubDxe-64.efi - FSInject-64.efi - HFSPlus.efi - SMCHelper-64.efi)

Can you please help me?
Clover version?

Clover version?

Thank you for your reply.

I use clover latest version.

Edit: I've updated successfully from Sierra 10.12.6 to Mojave 10.14.4 and everything is working well including sound, but Bluetooth not working.
I don't know if it is compatible with Hackintosh or not cause I didn't change the wifi card or any hardware parts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 2.34.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 2.34.19 PM.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 159
Back