Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

I used the USB version as I mess up clover on the main drive trying to workout why not working.

This time I booted from the drive. Sorry about that.

Still had IOREG dump failed but save IOREG file again.

Sorry about that.

I Still have the IOREG dump failed but save the file again.

I used the USB version as I mess up clover on the main drive trying to workout why not working.

This time I booted from the drive. Sorry about that.

Still had IOREG dump failed but save IOREG file again.
Sorry about that.

I Still have the IOREG dump failed but save the file again.

Nothing attached.

Hello. I updated my G50 to Mojave. I have not sound. I think everything else is working or I have not noticed yet. One thing I did noticed is that after the post installation, there is now in Clover\ACPI\patched only one file, SSDT-G50.aml. Before there were 11. I am attaching the reporting problem files. Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 332
  • Javier’s MacBook Pro.zip
    500.5 KB · Views: 239
  • RehabMan.zip
    33.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Terminal Saved Output 2.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Terminal Saved Output.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 230
Hello. I updated my G50 to Mojave. I have not sound. I think everything else is working or I have not noticed yet. One thing I did noticed is that after the post installation, there is now in Clover\ACPI\patched only one file, SSDT-G50.aml. Before there were 11. I am attaching the reporting problem files. Thanks for all your help.

Did you follow all post-install steps from post #1?

Did you follow all post-install steps from post #1?
By the coma. As I said before, only SSDT-G50.aml is in the patched folder. I do not know if this is enough or I need to copy other SSDTs. But I do not know which other SSDTs I need. I am very good at following instructions.

By the coma. As I said before, only SSDT-G50.aml is in the patched folder. I do not know if this is enough or I need to copy other SSDTs. But I do not know which other SSDTs I need. I am very good at following instructions.

It might be that the author of the guide forgot AppleALC.
I don't see it in org.the-braveknight.x50.plist

Install AppleALC.kext.
Sorry. But although I have been around for a while, I only know how to follow instructions. Where can I find this kext and where should I install it? I apologize for my ignorance. Thanks

Back