- Nov 16, 2015
- Lenovo G50-70-Clover
- HD 4400 1920x1080
- Mobile Phone
Yes, I'm havingIs your laptop configured for multiboot? Mine is and I noticed the boot chime is missing when I boot after using windows or linux.
I'd try cleaning NVRAM
Do you boot win10 from OC?Yes, I'm having
Windows 10, Mac OS Mojave, Mac OS Big Sur (11.4) and Mac OS Big Sur (11.0) on different partition of HDD and SSD.
But most of I'm using Mac OS Big Sur (11.4).
Hi, could you please help me?I managed to get an almost fully working hackintosh.
EFI is based on OpenCore 0.6.9
config.plist uses MacBookAir6,2 SMBIOS
Fill PlatformInfo properly, all serials are zeroed in the shared EFI
What works / improvements:
What should work / not tested:
- keyboard, screen, audio, camera and anything was already working.
- WiFi and BT using AirportBrcmFixup
- USB mapped properly to avoid issues with macos 11.3.x
- Fixed battery management (my previous SSDT worked in macos but broke battery detection in windows and linux) and sleep/wake issues. Thanks to @dandelionclock and his guide.
- Fixed brightness keys. SSDT was here already, for renames I have to credit again dandelionclock's guide.
To get the keys working you have to enable SSDT-XOSI.aml and _OSI to XOSI patch in config.plist I had to disable them because I have a triple boot setup and SSDT-XOSI causes issues when booting windows (any help is appreciated)
What doesn't work:
- HDMI video
- HDMI audio
- Optical drive. I removed mine long ago to add a second SSD
Enjoy and share your results and improvements
- Card reader. Will never work
- Trackpad buttons. VoodooPS2Controller enables gestures but "disables" buttons, ApplePS2SmartTouchPad enables buttons but doesn't allow gestures. It's your choice, mine is gestures.
- Sleep closing lid. (any ideas?)
LID doesn't work.Hi, could you please help me?
I own a g50-70 i7-4510u and r5m230.
I have installed big Sur with your OC 0.6.9 EFI but the CPU management, sleep/wake/lid and airplay doesn't work.
I want to know if there's anything should I do apart from putting your EFI and installing Big Sur to have it all "fully" functional.
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.