i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My machine still has the original AR9565 wifi card which only has limited OS X support, I used to have it working in High Sierra but am still working on it in Big Sur. If someone has a solution to this please post it!
Follow my guide to remove wifi whitelist from bios and get a supported one. :p

Motherboard
GIGABYTE H310M DS2
CPU
Intel 8th Gen 8100 4 cores
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Thank you for the guide. Worked great. Do anyone know how to get the sound workig on Z50-70 please. Thank you
If AppleHDA doesn't work, then use VoodooHDA. It works best for my PC and my laptop

Motherboard
Lancer 5A2
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Here you go!
OC-0.6.3 working EFI for Big Sur. This is a slight modified version of @Mikorist 's one.
  • You have to fill PlatformInfo section by yourself
  • UpdateSMBIOSMode is set to "Custom" and Kernel->Quirks->CustomSMBIOSGuid is set to true: this won't pass SSDTs to other OSes and you'll be able to boot Windows/Linux "natively" from OC. Breaks BootCamp
  • OpenCanopy is enabled but you need to fill OC/Resources subfolders
  • Should work with Catalina too
I am working on a new EFI with some custom SSDT, proper USB mapping, VoodooPS2 (Enables touchpad gestures for me) and AppleALC (microphone issues atm). I am facing sleep issues, so I won't share it yet.
@Mikorist if you want to help me improve the EFI, send me a PM.
Very good work! Is there an installguide from Mojave to Big Sur? Any News for an Update of the EFI? Thanks for your help.

Motherboard
Lenovo G50-70-Clover
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Very good work! Is there an installguide from Mojave to Big Sur? Any News for an Update of the EFI? Thanks for your help.
  1. Create a bootable USB using my EFI and verify it can boot you Mojave installation. Remember to fill the SMBIOS section with the same data you have in your actual Clover/OC config.plist (Disconnect from iCloud and/or any network until you are sure the SMBIOS is properly set)
  2. If Mojave boots fine (and SMBIOS is ok) you can put the EFI on your HDD/SSD
  3. Backup your data
  4. Update to Catalina (maybe optional) using Preferences->Software Update
  5. Update to Big Sur using Preferences->Software Update
  6. Enjoy

Motherboard
Lancer 5A2
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Okay, i will try it with big sur ;-)

Last edited:
Motherboard
Lenovo Z40-70
CPU
i3-4030U
Graphics
GeForce 840M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi folks

Like daigosx I've got my Z50-70 working with Big Sur OpenCore 0.6.3 using Mikorist's EFI as the base (big thanks to Mikorist). Everything appears to work including sleep/wake, battery/power management and FaceTime/iMessage.

My machine still has the original AR9565 wifi card which only has limited OS X support, I used to have it working in High Sierra but am still working on it in Big Sur. If someone has a solution to this please post it!

Cheers
Benny Hedge
View attachment 497074

can i use on my z40-70 core i3? what should i change?

Motherboard
Lenovo Z40-70
CPU
i3-4030U
Graphics
GeForce 840M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Can anybody upload working EFI folder with Big Sur opencore for z40-70 core i3

Motherboard
Lancer 5A2
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD 4400
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  1. Create a bootable USB using my EFI and verify it can boot you Mojave installation. Remember to fill the SMBIOS section with the same data you have in your actual Clover/OC config.plist (Disconnect from iCloud and/or any network until you are sure the SMBIOS is properly set)
  2. If Mojave boots fine (and SMBIOS is ok) you can put the EFI on your HDD/SSD
  3. Backup your data
  4. Update to Catalina (maybe optional) using Preferences->Software Update
  5. Update to Big Sur using Preferences->Software Update
  6. Enjoy
OK, how i can find the smsbios-section? i have installed the clover app and mount the efi-section. i have creat a mojave usb-stick (still with clover). Please help me how i can install OC to the usb-stick with the SMBIOS (and more :) ) and getting everything work on the newest Big Sur? Thanks for your help.

Motherboard
Lenovo Lancer
CPU
I5 4210U
Graphics
R5 M230
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Anybody have Big Sur efi with no problems. I'm using my own efi but it mic sound okay in Apple apps but in discord or in chrome sounds is very low help please.