Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Update to the 10.14.6 went successfuly.

Good night, could someone give me a direction please? I am having trouble installing clean so Mojave. The same process I used for High Sierra and Mojave. HS installs very well, without errors. Mojave enters the installation but halfway through the messaging process and restarts. Try to continue the installation.

This is the message:

bash: /private/install/shutdown_installer_tasks: No such file or directory
bash: /private/install/deferred_install: No such file or directory
Sun Aug 4 22:45:42 2019 MacBook-Air.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.system) <Notice>: Userspace teardown took: 99ms Sun Aug 4 22:45:42 2019 MacBook-Air.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.system) <Notice>: Will be calling reboot(2) with flags: 0x0
Sun Aug 4 22:45:42 2019 MacBook-Air.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Notice>: bye
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0xa0000255
syncing disks... Killing all processes

continuing

Hello Guys,

I want to purchase the BCM94352Z for my Lenovo z5070 but there are two models.
And I'm not sure which one to grab.
The DW1820A or Dwa1560?

Hi!
Made my g50-70 with an i3 to work with mojave. I even got my wifi card (the default one) to work (bluetooth is not working even though it says it's active). But I got a problem, ethernet connection doesn't work. No matter what i do when i connect the cable it is not detected. I installed RealtekRTL8111 kext but i can't fix it.
Ty, any help is apreciatted

edit: Made it to work installing RealtekRTL8100 kext using kext utility and placing it in efi folder.

Last edited:
Hi!
Made my g50-70 with an i3 to work with mojave. I even got my wifi card (the default one) to work (bluetooth is not working even though it says it's active). But I got a problem, ethernet connection doesn't work. No matter what i do when i connect the cable it is not detected. I installed RealtekRTL8111 kext but i can't fix it.

edit: Made it to work installing RealtekRTL8100 kext using kext utility and placing it in efi folder.
Will you please specify what your "default one" stands for?

Hi!

If you really made your default Wifi card work, you are nothing short of a magician. It really shouldn't be supported. What card is in your laptop?

Just installed mac OS Mojave 10.14.6,
1. Bluetooth is not working
2. App store freezes entire OS

Please provide solution for this.
machine : lenovo z50-70
i5 4210u
8 gb
gtx 820m

Just installed mac OS Mojave 10.14.6,
1. Bluetooth is not working
2. App store freezes entire OS
Everything is fine in my case

Hello. I tried to update Clover. Now the driver options have changed. I tried what I had from before but the computer did not boot. I downgraded and the computer booted without problems. Which drivers should I choose?

Back