Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

It is clearly shown being installed to /S/L/E as per the kext cache output you provided in #138:
Code:
Invalid signature -67030 for kext <OSKext 0x7fc5c9c58420 [0x7fffa71838f0]> { URL = "VoodooHDA.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.voodoo.driver.VoodooHDA" }

Yes, thank you I figured it out. And that must have been the issue. It now works perfectly fine :) The only thing that bothers me is that I have no clue how VoodooHDA was installed... must have been from one of the failed previous attempts :/ Is there any way to remove unnecessary kexts/ know which to remove?

The only thing that bothers me is that I have no clue how VoodooHDA was installed...
From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Country code issue?
All three antennas connected?
Apparently connecting the third antenna is required for 3x3 to work. It has nothing to do with 80MHz on 5GHz. It was working before, the-braveknight pulled some kext patches regarding the BCM adapter since then it's not working, rest of the os is smooth with no hiccups.
The difference in speed is very clear because i get 300Mbps link speed on 40MHz whereas on 80MHz i used to get 867Mbps on 2x2 mode.

Apparently connecting the third antenna is required for 3x3 to work. It has nothing to do with 80MHz on 5GHz. It was working before, the-braveknight pulled some kext patches regarding the BCM adapter since then it's not working, rest of the os is smooth with no hiccups.
The difference in speed is very clear because i get 300Mbps link speed on 40MHz whereas on 80MHz i used to get 867Mbps on 2x2 mode.

My motto: If there are three antenna connectors, there is probably a reason for it.

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

I downloaded it from the AppStore on an iMac in my university. This is also where I created the USB installer.

I downloaded it from the AppStore on an iMac in my university. This is also where I created the USB installer.

With genuine AppStore copy of the installer, VoodooHDA will not be installed.
You must have installed it.

1DB4869C-40AC-4067-8B7A-19F4A99C9763.jpeg

Hi what is this? I have hackintosh for a year and this never happend. This is also happening on my backup disk which was completly working so I am not sure what to do now. Do any of you experienced guys recognize this and what should help? I am desperate.

All I tried to solve it was to boot with -x which won’t help. I didn’t do any changes to the system before.

Edit: all solved out, some bios settings needed to be changed.

Last edited:
Back