Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of battery life it is providing? as I am only getting around 1 hour on battery. And is there a way to make the Mac Gestures work like pinch to zoom and full screen apps swipe?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

- You have AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi. The guide only uses AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, remove OsxAptioFix*.efi from EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI.

- Remove "USB 10.13.6+" from KextsToPatch (the guide doesn't use that patch).

i have removed all like you said but the problem still, same crashes all the time with every app now specially Finder and iTunes ..

What kind of battery life is it providing? as I am only getting around 1 hour on battery.
And is there a way to make the Mac Gestures work? like pinch to zoom and full screen apps swipe.

Attachments

• Chaitanya’s MacBook Air.ioreg
    18.2 MB · Views: 118
  • Clover.zip
    6 MB · Views: 95
  • Output One.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Output two.txt
    2 KB · Views: 73
  • RehabMan.zip
    33.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Will this thread update for Mojave?

I pushed a few changes in the new 'beta' branch. The repo now uses new VirtualSMC.kext and SMCBatteryManager.kext. I also decided to fix USB _UPC port properties instead of using USBInjectAll.kext. I no longer have the laptop so please test and report back with "Problem Reporting" files.

I pushed a few changes in the new 'beta' branch. The repo now uses new VirtualSMC.kext and SMCBatteryManager.kext. I also decided to fix USB _UPC port properties instead of using USBInjectAll.kext. I no longer have the laptop so please test and report back with "Problem Reporting" files.
I am gonna update to Mojave stable tomorrow. Will give the beta branch a try

I successfully updated to Mojave. My initial testing was successful (audio working, iMessage working, etc.).
Will probably try to install the beta branch soon.

I noticed that TRIM was disabled on my SSD. Can I manually enable TRIM or will I have problems when doing so? (since the drive was converted to APFS)
Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 3.57.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 2.30.33 AM.png

I successfully updated to Mojave. My initial testing was successful (audio working, iMessage working, etc.).
Will probably try to install the beta branch soon.

I noticed that TRIM was disabled on my SSD. Can I manually enable TRIM or will I have problems when doing so? (since the drive was converted to APFS)
View attachment 353974
View attachment 353972
TRIM patch was initially disabled due to some problems with APFS. You can try with TRIM enabled by enabling the relevant patch in config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back