Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70/G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I know.
I mean why would you really care to disable it.
Spoofing the installer is okay since you don’t install the OS everyday.
Things don’t have to be so complicated if it works in my opinion.
I’ve added these patches to config_install.plist in the repo. It should work just like this _DSM injector SSDT. I haven’t had time to try it though.

I’ve added these patches to config_install.plist in the repo. It should work just like this _DSM injector SSDT. I haven’t had time to try it though.

I got it tested it works thanks for the consideration.

Not all requested files posted... Use the tool linked from the FAQ to generate the proper files.

I rollback to Sierra 10.12.6 with your old guide... maybe next month I will try again. thanks for your responsive reply on Christmas day. Merry Christmas!

the-braveknight how to enable retina scale option on my Z40? like this guy.
he only has 1366 resolution on Asus K46C Series. but that laptop show retina scale option.

image attach.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 4.39.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 4.39.22 PM.png
    563.9 KB · Views: 101
Are there other supported WiFi cards apart from the ones mentioned in the OP? The lowest priced BCM94352Z aren't Key A+E as neeeded by the Z50-70, and BCM943602BAED is more expensive and has 3 connectors but the laptop only has 2 cables (Main and AUX) so I don't know if it would work.

Last edited:
Hello, season's greetings.
I've problem with audio not working. I've Lenovo Z50-70, ELAN trackpad, macOS 10.13.2.
Audio was working after installing High Sierra, when I used z50.git, but backlight control didn't.
After couple of days I realised that you made a new lenovo.git. After running it I got backlight control, but audio stoped working.

Could you provide more help?

I'm attaching required files.
Thanks

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    462.8 KB · Views: 59
Hello, season's greetings.
I've problem with audio not working. I've Lenovo Z50-70, ELAN trackpad, macOS 10.13.2.
Audio was working after installing High Sierra, when I used z50.git, but backlight control didn't.
After couple of days I realised that you made a new lenovo.git. After running it I got backlight control, but audio stoped working.

Could you provide more help?

I'm attaching required files.
Thanks
Not all required files are posted. Use the tool linked in the FAQ to generate problem reporting files.

Not all required files are posted. Use the tool linked in the FAQ to generate problem reporting files.
I was sure that I followed instructions thoroughly, but after third reading of "Problem Reporting" I've realised that CLOVER is missing.
Sorry, here it is.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back