Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Lenovo Yoga 920

Status
Not open for further replies.
h

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I think I fixed my sleeping and USB problems now. The most important is that it looks I also fixed my thunderbolt3. Now, all USBs (incude usb type-a and type-c) are working fine. The docking station can be connected USB type-c with USB3, USB2, and HDMI working. The type-c can be used both hot plug and cold plug. I put my EFI here:https://github.com/qxuchn/YOGA920-Hackintosh. I hope this is useful for you.View attachment 469867
Snipaste_2020-05-16_10-34-24.png

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I think I fixed my sleeping and USB problems now. The most important is that it looks I also fixed my thunderbolt3. Now, all USBs (incude usb type-a and type-c) are working fine. The docking station can be connected USB type-c with USB3, USB2, and HDMI working. The type-c can be used both hot plug and cold plug. I put my EFI here:https://github.com/qxuchn/YOGA920-Hackintosh. I hope this is useful for you.View attachment 469867View attachment 469990

That's really nice! congrats!
Just to clarify; you did PLR patch --> usbports kext.

Can you link your dock model?
and did you test the thunderbolt3 speeds?

Hi Everyone, I think I fixed my sleeping and USB problems now. The most important is that it looks I also fixed my thunderbolt3. Now, all USBs (incude usb type-a and type-c) are working fine. The docking station can be connected USB type-c with USB3, USB2, and HDMI working. The type-c can be used both hot plug and cold plug. I put my EFI here:https://github.com/qxuchn/YOGA920-Hackintosh. I hope this is useful for you.View attachment 469867View attachment 469990

Sleep is working too? I am using your EFI files and am unable to get it to actually sleep. Everything else looks good though. Thanks for sharing all your work here.

Hi Everyone. My first post here. I've read the installation guide, and use unibeast to generate the USB w/clover+Catalina 10.15.5 installer. After Clover boot, I get into the Apple logo boot screen, but never pass that point (cannot reach MacOS installer). Then I did multiple additional trials: with F4 in Clover to generate DSDTs, with Clover Configurator to generate new serials ... I then use the EFI uploaded to this forum, first by Edd1024 ... also the latest one generated by qxuchn ... Finally, I thought it might be because it's 10.15.5 and not 10.15.4 ... so I manage to download the Mojave 10.14.6, and the corresponding unibeast version and repeat all the previous scenarios I did w/Catalina ... same result never ever arrive to the mac os installer page. I am a bit lost :(

Hi Everyone. My first post here. I've read the installation guide, and use unibeast to generate the USB w/clover+Catalina 10.15.5 installer. After Clover boot, I get into the Apple logo boot screen, but never pass that point (cannot reach MacOS installer). Then I did multiple additional trials: with F4 in Clover to generate DSDTs, with Clover Configurator to generate new serials ... I then use the EFI uploaded to this forum, first by Edd1024 ... also the latest one generated by qxuchn ... Finally, I thought it might be because it's 10.15.5 and not 10.15.4 ... so I manage to download the Mojave 10.14.6, and the corresponding unibeast version and repeat all the previous scenarios I did w/Catalina ... same result never ever arrive to the mac os installer page. I am a bit lost :(
For new install, you should remove 'YOGA920-Hackintosh/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml' file.

Sleep is working too? I am using your EFI files and am unable to get it to actually sleep. Everything else looks good though. Thanks for sharing all your work here.
Yes! I think the sleep problem is together with USB.

For new install, you should remove 'YOGA920-Hackintosh/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/DSDT.aml' file.
Your tip worked perfectly. Thanks! After installation, and multibeast ... where/how should I paste the full EFI folder you shared? Directly under / folder (next to Applications or Library folders) or I should run EFI Mounter? ... one extra thing? WiFi/BT card is not recognized as mentioned here in post 1, is everyone using Lenovo BCM94352Z referenced in that post (cannot find it in Amazon Europe)? Thanks again

Your tip worked perfectly. Thanks! After installation, and multibeast ... where/how should I paste the full EFI folder you shared? Directly under / folder (next to Applications or Library folders) or I should run EFI Mounter? ... one extra thing? WiFi/BT card is not recognized as mentioned here in post 1, is everyone using Lenovo BCM94352Z referenced in that post (cannot find it in Amazon Europe)? Thanks again
DSDT.aml file, you should generate one with your computer, and I think you can just using all other files in EFI. If you are using my EFI, please generate your ID. The WIFI card can buy from AliExpress.

Absolutely! Just like real Mac.
Hi @Edd1024, i use your EFI folder for Catalina 10.15.4 with Yoga 910 published in another post, but when return the sleep mode i have the Black screen.
Can you help me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back