[Guide] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro El Capitan using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting an error when trying to boot to installer:

"could not communicate with bluetooth transport successfully"

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Is Sierra worth it?

Also i have made the bios change listed in this manual, what is the best supported wifi card for Y2P or should i stick with a usb wifi adapter?

Thank you

Last edited:
@RehabMan Thank you for your answer.

Given that i will use my hackintosh (if done) for my work as a developer and the fact that Yoga 2 pro is proven to work, does El capitan worth the effort or should i go to Yosemite?

@RehabMan Thank you for your answer.

Given that i will use my hackintosh (if done) for my work as a developer and the fact that Yoga 2 pro is proven to work, does El capitan worth the effort or should i go to Yosemite?

Read post #103. It is unambiguous.

Did anyone get the Mission Control working?

At some point making gestures with 3 fingers opened a chrome extensions i had.

Not sure if the Yoga 2 pro is not recognised as a precession trackpad or is some kind of a settings issue

MagicPrefs shows that i have no macbook trackpad

EDIT: i just had to reassign the mission control keyboard shortcuts using gestures (it is working as expected)

Last edited:
Hi! Will this unlocking BIOS guide work on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro?

What if I don't have this file Computer/sys/firmware/efi/efivars/SCUShowHiddenPage8be4df61-93ca-11d2-aa0d-00e098032b8c in Ubuntu? Should I continue to the terminal?

must using sudo

try 14.10 later

3x
HI, I have the same issue... cannot edit sys/firmware/efi/efivars/SCUShowHiddenPage8be4df61-93ca-11d2-aa0d-00e098032b8c in Ubuntu. I am using the guide in post #1 and tried Ubuntu 16.04 and 14.04. After modifying the last bit from 0 to 1 I am presented with the error that I do not have the right to save...

please help. Thanks

HI, I have the same issue... cannot edit sys/firmware/efi/efivars/SCUShowHiddenPage8be4df61-93ca-11d2-aa0d-00e098032b8c in Ubuntu. I am using the guide in post #1 and tried Ubuntu 16.04 and 14.04. After modifying the last bit from 0 to 1 I am presented with the error that I do not have the right to save...

please help. Thanks

Absolutely the same here!
Any help will be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back