Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Yoga 2 13" High Sierra 10.13.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the issue I have is that I started with the regular UniBeast/MultiBeast instructions. Is it okay that I have Clover installed to my USB stick using UniBeast as the method to do so? It's a newer version than the one listed in the guide here as what is required. Then, my main issue is that some things don't work as I'd like them pre-booting into OS X (Clover itself is in 3200x1200 and very hard to see/use) and during the install or use of OS X post-boot. I think if I can get the plist config correct in the USB version of Clover, so I can see the dang screen without needing a magnifying glass (LOL) and get the keyboard/trackpad to work (they work within Clover, but not for installing OS X or post install boot into OS X), then I can probably get Clover onto the main EFI partition of the SSD drive and start patching stuff from there with kexts and config.plist updates.

I guess the issue I have is that I started with the regular UniBeast/MultiBeast instructions. Is it okay that I have Clover installed to my USB stick using UniBeast as the method to do so? It's a newer version than the one listed in the guide here as what is required. Then, my main issue is that some things don't work as I'd like them pre-booting into OS X (Clover itself is in 3200x1200 and very hard to see/use) and during the install or use of OS X post-boot. I think if I can get the plist config correct in the USB version of Clover, so I can see the dang screen without needing a magnifying glass (LOL) and get the keyboard/trackpad to work (they work within Clover, but not for installing OS X or post install boot into OS X), then I can probably get Clover onto the main EFI partition of the SSD drive and start patching stuff from there with kexts and config.plist updates.

You can set Clover screen resolution with config.plist/GUI/ScreenResolution.
You should probably read the Clover documentation.

Working pretty well in mojave 10.14.4. Some minor issues. Intel bluetooth works perfectly when it is recognized on startup, but sometime it is not recognized. If I turn the brightness all the way down, the screen will not come back. And if I connect hdmi to a uhd tv, the screen goes black and doesn't come back. When the tv is 1080, everything is fine, audio and video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back