Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50/Y70 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Ok rehabman I did just that and fixed the problem via a reinstall of the OSX

But i now realized that I after I repair and the disk permissions and boot without cache ( to fix the audio problem) The mouse cursor delays for about 14 secs at the login screen each time I boot the OS .

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Read post #1, 'Problem Reporting'

Read post #1, 'Problem Reporting'
I have a couple of issues:
-HDMI now works, but my computer screen still gets messed up and I have to change the resolution back and forth in sys-pref to get it back to normal.
-The screen of the monitor I have looks more pixelated than before.
-The audio works on both computer and HDMI.

Here is my ioreg with the monitor connected:
View attachment ioregWithMoniter.ioreg

-Also, my computer/lid sleep doesn't work and it reboots my computer instead. Here is everything for the regular problem reporting: View attachment Archive 2.zip (This has my ioreg without the monitor connected)

-Also, my computer/lid sleep doesn't work and it reboots my computer instead. Here is everything for the regular problem reporting: View attachment 140441 (This has my ioreg without the monitor connected)

Test sleep with just Apple->Sleep. Test without USB WiFi.

Don't install any software until the system is stable (I notice SmoothMouse is installed).

if your bios version above 1.14 you need to downgrade as the area get encryption in above 1.14

if your bios version above 1.14 you need to downgrade as the area get encryption in above 1.14

:thumbup:

Info/link added to post #1.

Don't install any software until the system is stable (I notice SmoothMouse is installed).

It still doesn't work. It just reboots the computer.

When I click Apple-Sleep, the computer shows the black screen and just freezes. I have to reboot it to turn it back on or it just reboots by itself.

-What do I do about the HDMI problem as stated before?

Hi RehabMan,

Post #1 has been updated in the original thread.

I haven't tried the guide yet, as the laptop is currently at a service center for warranty service. I will follow the guide and give any feedback as soon as I get the laptop back.

(also, fwiw, I had the same ~14s mouse cursor lag on wake and first boot. I never managed to figure out what it was)

Are you aware of the 14 second mouse cursor lag on first boot or awake issue Rehabman?

Are you aware of the 14 second mouse cursor lag on first boot or awake issue Rehabman?

i dont have any of those issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back