Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help, I installed mac osx sierra on lenovo and my keyboard does not work

I need help, I installed mac osx sierra on lenovo and my keyboard does not work
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Thank you for the quick help the keyboard works!! Can I copy an EFI of another user who has the same laptop as me?

Thank you for the quick help the keyboard works!! Can I copy an EFI of another user who has the same laptop as me?
as long as you don't use the same DSDT.aml (if it has one)

Hi,

I also have some (similar) problems with the internal screen on my y50-70 Hackintosh. It often starts flickering, sometimes really heavy & even getting complete dark. Only Fn-F1 helps to get it back. No problems with an external screen.
Attached is my problem reporting file.

Thx,
Joe

The flickering has become so bad that I can use my Lenovo y50-70 only with an external screen. When I change to Windows everything is fine. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Greetings,
Joe

Last edited:
I was able to install almost everything, but I have a worse problem I do not know how I installed osx , but how to remove the pendrive laptop is rebooting, and I do not have access to bios: ((what should I do?

I was able to install almost everything, but I have a worse problem I do not know how I installed osx , but how to remove the pendrive laptop is rebooting, and I do not have access to bios: ((what should I do?
Try copying EFI files to your OSX EFI partition (not the pendrive EFI)

I did it
I installed windows again and formatted dys with osx

now I want to reinstall mac osx sierra, but something is wrong because the loading bar is at the very end

where is the special patch for brightness controls for the elan trackpad? I can't find patches/keyboard.txt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back