Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have changed the name of the EFI partition to EFI and the scripts are working.

I have it on my list to change the scripts so they can handle spaces in the names, but just have not gotten a chance to implement.
It is now easier to do as all my guides use a common set of scripts in one place (hack-tools on github).

I was referring to this section, but then I will just have to re-enable legacy boot and ignore the blinking.

Yes... there are reasons for the things written in the guide.

HI RehabMan. I pull the latest commit and the HDMI audio doesn't work, then I reset the repository just before the commit "use AppleALC.kext for audio (experimental)", the HDMI audio work again.
Here is my Problem Reporting files, could you check it please

Attachments

• debug.zip
    3 MB · Views: 107
HI RehabMan. I pull the latest commit and the HDMI audio doesn't work, then I reset the repository just before the commit "use AppleALC.kext for audio (experimental)", the HDMI audio work again.
Here is my Problem Reporting files, could you check it please

Try without FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext.

I delete FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext in L/E and rebuild kext cache, then reboot the system. The HDMI audio work but the audio sounds strange and stuck.

I delete FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext in L/E and rebuild kext cache, then reboot the system. The HDMI audio work but the audio sounds strange and stuck.

Try booting with kernel flag alcapplid=2. Reply with PR files.

I add alcapplid=2 in config.plist/Boot/Arguments then reboot the system, HDMI audio doesn't work again.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 102
I add alcapplid=2 in config.plist/Boot/Arguments then reboot the system, HDMI audio doesn't work again.

Install FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext. Reply with PR files.

it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 97

Same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back