Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to update to Catalina without any problems. Works like a charm. Everything works - even better than before. The annoying screen flickering is totaly gone!
No problem with Bluetooth.
Updated as stated in this guide, Clover Version 5070.
can you please share your EFI i have fresh install Catalina every thing works fine nut Mac is bit slow as compare to Mojave also most of the time my screen go black only HDMI works. Also bluetooth is not working

Last edited:
Fresh Catalina install but bluetooth does't work with BCM94352z everything else does. Does somebody have a fix for this?

Fresh High Sierra install here. I fallowed the guide to get the drivers installed. Still the sound is not working at all. the headphones and speakers are not in the list of sound output. I haven't tried out HDMI as I don't need to do that a lot so i dunno if that is working or not.

any one got working Bluetooth? i have every thing working fines except for the Bluetooth and Display get black if charger is not pluged

any one here to help me with this
may be this is due to my ssd i have toshiba ssd is this posible the screen problem i am geting is due to SSD
i need power to turn on machine if i am pluged in then i can boot into mac is

any one got working Bluetooth? i have every thing working fines except for the Bluetooth and Display get black if charger is not pluged

Hey, can you share your efi folder for MacOS Catalina ? I'd like to try upgrading. Thanks!

hi. I need help about one laptop y50-70 - UHD
this is my 4 laptop like this witch I make hackintosh, but Its first 4K. So I put 10.15.2 and make guide but I have a problem with monitor. So in Display show this

Resolution: 3840x2160 (2160p/4K UHD 1 - Ultra High Definition
UI Looks like: 1920 x 1080 @ 48 Hz
Framebuffer Depth: 24-Bit Colour (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Automatically Adjust Brightness: No
Connection Type: Internal

and also there is some artefacts some time. and I can not fix it.
So I use Patched bios with in unlock all menu and remove whitelist but in v1.16.
So is this normal with UI Looks like: 1920 x 1080 @ 48 Hz

Hi RehabMan,
I followed your guide and I managed to install Mojave 10.14.5
but the screen flicker like crazy even before going to sleep
Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 22.25.36.png

the only thing I'm missing that I'm still waiting for the BCM card, sound is working battery indicator is working power management is working according intel power management tool.
your config is named config3.plist I've tried to delete the intel inject section and renamed it config4.plist so I don't have flicker but also of course no QC/QE and 7mb ram.
the main config.plist is fine but no sound nor power management.
I've used the problem reporting tool.
do you have an advice!!

Attachments

• debug_6203.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back