Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's set as your guide said.
I looked at Lenovo's site, this is the newest version.

EDIT: I think I will downgrade my BIOS to 1.14. I saw the guide said something about 1.14, will try it.

No other ideas.
May be incompatibility with your specific display.

Hi Rehabman i have attched the debug file can you please look and let me know if i have done something wrong.

i have every thing working fine even the display but to get display i have to plugin the charger. once the mac is booted then i can remove the charger and it works fine till the batery is dead. ( about 2 hours backup)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 174
  • debug_22471.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 116
  • About This Mac 2019-03-04 12-47-39.png
    About This Mac 2019-03-04 12-47-39.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Backstop Menubar 2019-03-04 12-45-39.png
    Backstop Menubar 2019-03-04 12-45-39.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 173
Hi Rehabman i have attched the debug file can you please look and let me know if i have done something wrong.

i have every thing working fine even the display but to get display i have to plugin the charger. once the mac is booted then i can remove the charger and it works fine till the batery is dead. ( about 2 hours backup)

Problem reporting files must represent the problem scenario (capture ioreg/etc with in the scenario internal screen is not working).

Problem reporting files must represent the problem scenario (capture ioreg/etc with in the scenario internal screen is not working).

sorry for this i will send the PR in senerio today

i have done the PR with external display while internal display is black

Attachments

• Screen.png
    Screen.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
  • Screen2.png
    Screen2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
  • debug_14191.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 133
  • Zeshan’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    7.7 MB · Views: 96
i have done the PR with external display while internal display is black

Check for backlight problem by shining light on display.
You might try increasing the backlight level (ioreg shows relatively low setting).

Check for backlight problem by shining light on display.
You might try increasing the backlight level (ioreg shows relatively low setting).

thanks for your reply when the display is black i can see the backlight is working. further i have tried the full brightness still no use until i use charger while booting

thanks for your reply when the display is black i can see the backlight is working. further i have tried the full brightness still no use until i use charger while booting
after 5 or 6 time shutting down laptop i can get screen working without charger

I'm not sure what you mean. You will need to clarify.

when i turn on the system without Charger the display is black but the backlight works i can see the white light from dislay. if i press F1 and then F3 i can see the display for just a second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back