Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got so type of problem. I installed everything. currently i am running Sierra but this problem was also with el capitan. i have got fully working qe/ci but it is not sooo smooth. i mean i have got resolution like HiDPI 1920X1080 but when i get into launchpad it just like is not smooth and full screen transition is not also smooth. cheese lags and i want to know am i alone. i have got 4K lenovo y50-70 please answer me

I have got so type of problem. I installed everything. currently i am running Sierra but this problem was also with el capitan. i have got fully working qe/ci but it is not sooo smooth. i mean i have got resolution like HiDPI 1920X1080 but when i get into launchpad it just like is not smooth and full screen transition is not also smooth. cheese lags and i want to know am i alone. i have got 4K lenovo y50-70 please answer me

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hey USB Accesory Needs Power This is My problem now USBfor iphone not working cant charge and other stuff so what can i doo i have got ubsxhcy50 in sle and efi but none works here is ioreg

Attachments

• dsadas’s iMac.ioreg
    3.4 MB · Views: 162
Hey USB Accesory Needs Power This is My problem now USBfor iphone not working cant charge and other stuff so what can i doo i have got ubsxhcy50 in sle and efi but none works here is ioreg

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

RehabMan dude!
Your work in this threar and the repo and the tutorial it is amazing!
I have grown some grey hairs understanding it all and building up the laptop to work! But it realy does the job now!

Realy realy realy thnx!

I had build a hackintosh before but the laptop was a real new challenge!

Thank you many many times!

:headbang:

Is there any issue to using this BIOS on my laptop? What would happen if I flashed this, as it was a different person?

You will lose the preinstalled Windows license.
I recommend you to download the original version and make your downgrade.

You will lose the preinstalled Windows license.
I recommend you to download the original version and make your downgrade.
Is it not possible for me to use one of the methods to extract the windows key from my bios and then install that BIOS linked, and then reinstall my key?

Is it not possible for me to use one of the methods to extract the windows key from my bios and then install that BIOS linked, and then reinstall my key?

I don't understand why you want do this way.
Surely there's some way, but this is bios modding and I don't know how to help you.
Get in touch the best site of bios modding.

Hello, RehabMan. I recently did a fresh install of macOS Sierra, thanks for compiling all the ACPI tables and configs and kexts into a single project, it really expedited the process. Everything works perfectly. Just one thing though, when I connect an external 4k monitor (LG 24UD58-B), the highest I can go is 1440p60. In theory, it should be able to hit 2160p30, a limitation of HDMI 1.4. Is there any way to fix this? On linux, I used Xrandr to set custom resolutions and V/H ref. rate.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back