Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan,
i've n issue:
1) I can't preallocate 32mb vram following the guide....I use the EFI mode but the guide is only for skylake and broadwell...mine is Haswell (hd4600) - but I don't downgrade bios. it's mandatory?
2) if I don't remove AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext I can't reach the installer/desktop.

can you help me?

Your profile is not filled out as per guide/FAQ. Please fix.
Installation config.plist is different from final config.plist.
If you have UHD screen, you must use an invalid ig-platform-id.
If you have a UHD screen, setting DVMT-prealloc is mandatory. Must use older BIOS and setup_var from UEFI shell as per post #1.
It is all covered in the guide. Read it carefully.

Hi guys,,
Any fix for bluetooth chopping?
I have it working but when I use my hp 7000 bluetooth headphone the voice is not stable at all .
My current version of OS X is 10.12.5 (16F73)

Your profile is not filled out as per guide/FAQ. Please fix.
And read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

If you have a UHD screen, setting DVMT-prealloc is mandatory. Must use older BIOS and setup_var from UEFI shell as per post #1.
It is all covered in the guide. Read it carefully.

If you do not have the UHD screen, is the older BIOS mandatory?

EDIT: It looks like that is a yes, it is mandatory. Nevermind.

Last edited:
You only need the older BIOS to set the DVMT pre-alocate for the UHD screen. The 1080p monitors don't need to do this step which means you don't need to use the old BIOS. Correct?

You only need the older BIOS to set the DVMT pre-alocate for the UHD screen. The 1080p monitors don't need to do this step which means you don't need to use the old BIOS. Correct?

Correct.

Yes! Got the Dual Boot working with Win 10. All I need now is a wired internet connection so I can download all the kext fixes!

1. I am on High Sierra. Everything works Really Well But I had this Glitch also in EL Capitan and Sierra. I Think Like Transitions are not Really Smooth. I Got QE/CI But Like Opening Launchpad is not Smooth and Also There are Dead Pixels or like Pixels Glitch! This Graphic Glitch is so annoying and Can Anyone Help me to Fix IT?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.42.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.42.54 PM.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.50.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.50.52 PM.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 115
  1. I am on High Sierra. Everything works Really Well But I had this Glitch also in EL Capitan and Sierra. I Think Like Transitions are not Really Smooth. I Got QE/CI But Like Opening Launchpad is not Smooth and Also There are Dead Pixels or like Pixels Glitch! This Graphic Glitch is so annoying and Can Anyone Help me to Fix IT?

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

here it is my ioreg

Attachments

• Giorgi’s iMac.ioreg
    3.2 MB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back