Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo X250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks - so how is such x250 performing reliability wise? Would it be something that can be used in business?

One thing I like almost the most in Apple Macs - is that when you open it up from sleep - it's there for you in 1sec 99.9999% of the cases. (Unlike Windows PCs that can take time to wake up, might not wake up at all, do all kinds of weird stuff).

How is this 'Lenovo Mac'? I understand that in most Hackintosh projects the process (of making it happen) is the main topic, but realistically - to use such Hackintosh (say, after using an Apple Mac) - is it any different?

For me, I used Mac on my X250 on daily basis, for work, reading blogs, write some code and even for entertainment.

For sleep, my X250 working very well. Click Apple Menu > Sleep and my X250 will be on sleep state. Open lid again and up, even faster when I am using windows.

And yeah, for me, it *DOES* give me different point of view and of course, give me enjoyment!

anyone has installed 10.12.4 updates?

I`m on 10.12.4.
1. How to check if my graphics is working correctly ?
2. Can I buy this wifi card https://goo.gl/w54GeX ?
3. I can`t use gestures from this list:
Zrzut ekranu 2017-03-30 o 14.43.46.png

1. .zip file
2. I have read it before but DW1830 is ~30Euro with shipping form china and has better Bluetooth & WiFi speeds

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
1. .zip file
2. I have read it before but DW1830 is ~30Euro with shipping form china and has better Bluetooth & WiFi speeds

Your link in post #2 is broken, so no idea which WiFi card you're referring to. You should proof your posts.
Your ioreg shows graphics QE/CI working.
Synaptics trackpad:
- 2 finger actions are reserved for scrolling
- 3 finger swipes are configured in SysPrefs->Keyboard->Shortcuts

Thanks,
For me link is working. It was link to aliexpress.com with DW1830. Is it worth it? In my country other card`s are still expensive ~25Euro (Broadcomm M2 AC 767Mb/s). On aliexpress I can get DW1830 for 30Euro. I want to have fast and reliable WiFi card with AirPlay support and iPhone (maybe in the future).
Also I want to have bluetooth for magic trackpad 2 (maybe in the future).

Thanks,
For me link is working. It was link to aliexpress.com with DW1830. Is it worth it? In my country other card`s are still expensive ~25Euro (Broadcomm M2 AC 767Mb/s). On aliexpress I can get DW1830 for 30Euro. I want to have fast and reliable WiFi card with AirPlay support and iPhone (maybe in the future).
Also I want to have bluetooth for magic trackpad 2 (maybe in the future).

DW1830 is BCM43602
It is compatible.
I don't know if it will work in your laptop. Lenovo is known for having WiFi whitelist/locked down BIOS/etc.
Keep in mind BCM43602 has three antenna connectors...

DW1830 is BCM43602
It is compatible.
I don't know if it will work in your laptop. Lenovo is known for having WiFi whitelist/locked down BIOS/etc.
Keep in mind BCM43602 has three antenna connectors...
I bought this one few days ago. DW1830 works correctly and have drivers for windows 10.

@xerrni, thank you for your reply.

@ALL, i am having issue with vga port that connected with vga-dsub to my external monitor. system detects but didn't recieved signal (it says on my external monitor).
and, if I connect my external monitor using HDMI to miniDP (i am using miniDP to HDMI), system always restart right after i connect hdmi cable.

advice for those two problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back