Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V510-15ikb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Stalkiee @RehabMan
almost complete success

my device is different from the device in the v310-15ISK i5 6200u HD520

I'm using the efi file of the guide and I have a problem. After the installation everything works but the touchpad keyboard does not work after reboot. I've been working for a while since the DSDT is fully compatible because the windows sleep mode is running and there is no disk sound problem. I'll share below If this is dsdt the touchpad keyboard is stolen alone, but what I did is a disk sound issue that does not work properly in sleep mode.

Google translate turkish

dsdt ssdt I've taken out myself dsl file is also played in (not patched)

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    37.8 KB · Views: 89
  • dsdt ssdt.zip
    285.2 KB · Views: 88
@Stalkiee patches along with the patches I added may be the difference

@Stalkiee what kind of patches you added

In your first post, Broadcom BCM94352Z link , Is it work mojave without any problem?

Yes it's work without a problem.

Sorry for the delay for the answer. Tell me if you want more information

I also try to update from 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 but i have a kernel panic in intelframebuffer and other time it's freezee after start the update.
I check and I have updated the

WhateverGreen.kext 1.2.6
Lilu 1.3.1

I have also updated on LE and on EFI Folder.

On My EFI Folder there is

Whatervergreen
Lilu
FakeSMC
AppleACL
UsbInjectALL

Also the log file in attach

Attachments

• debug_8200.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
After some reboot ( when i think the mac is freezee) now it's upgraded to 10.14.3 :|

I fix the audio on headphone ( after it's working but have to much echo) with the lastest AppleALC , not fix with layout 3 the ACPI with MaciASL and set the layout audio to 16 ( like in the comment of github of AppleACL).

But now the system not every time boot , sometime stop with error AppleKeyStore : operation failed , sometime work all well ( also the audio on the headphone) and sometimes start but without audio .

Also the log file

Attachments

• debug_23332.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
I'd like to resolve the error on hdmi... always reboot when i plug in. Here my steps:

1) I modify the config.plist and set :
framebuffer-con1-enable 1
framebuffer-con1-type 12000000
framebuffer-con2-enable 1
framebuffer-con2-type 12000000
framebuffer-con3-enable 1
framebuffer-con4-type 12000000
2) After reboot i see on IOregistryExploer that :
con1 connector-type 00 08 00 00
con2 connector-type 00 04 00 00
con3 not exist
  1. I plug in the VGA adapter and I see the con1 connector change some value , that for me tell the con1 is the VGA ( That work)
  2. I comment out the con1 connector-type and I leave only this 2 parameter for the connector con2
framebuffer-con2-enable 1
framebuffer-con2-type 00 08 00 00
5) After reboot I check on IOregistryExploer and the con2 connector-type now is 00 08 00 00.
I try to plug in the HDMI Cable and I have a reboot.

I don't know if the problem is only the HDMI or the reboot is for the audio.

As usual the log file

Attachments

• debug_13636.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 95
Someone can help me? :(

Reading this post I SOLVED for the output of HDMI

I have to change the id-platform-ig 5916 instead of 591B and it works.

Now I have to test the audio from the hdmi and why the resolution not go on 4k monitor, but I have -cdfon at boot and set enable-hdmi20 to 1 and disable disable-external-gpu

also SOLVED the headphone audio with this fix ( and use patch audio layout 3 on DSDT + layout-id 15 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back