Motherboard
Dell Vostro 15
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
After some try I can patch the 2 patch of Battery patch and Usb patch, i cas save dsdt.aml and put into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/oatched.

But after i insert the dsdt patched my notebook restart after various error like in photo... i don't understand.

https://ibb.co/iFaqBz

If i remove the dsdt patched the system boot normally ( but not work audio / battery / and also the graphic is recognised with 4mb )

If I try to use the folder EFI upload on the first post my notebook reboot

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Here my dump of my system .

Also I try to work for audio but doesn't work :(
I disassembled as per guide: iasl -da -dl DSDT.aml SSDT*.aml
Opened DSDT.dsl in MaciASL. Clicked Compile. Result: no errors.
Applied battery patch you mentioned. Clicked Compile. Result: no errors.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
After some try I can patch the 2 patch of Battery patch and Usb patch, i cas save dsdt.aml and put into /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/oatched.

But after i insert the dsdt patched my notebook restart after various error like in photo... i don't understand.

https://ibb.co/iFaqBz

If i remove the dsdt patched the system boot normally ( but not work audio / battery / and also the graphic is recognised with 4mb )

If I try to use the folder EFI upload on the first post my notebook reboot
You can clearly see in your verbose output that your Lilu and Lilu plugin kexts are mismatched.

Motherboard
Dell Vostro 15
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
how I can fix it?

Because (if I understand) the Lilu plugin I take from the L.E.zip . I have to take the last release?

Motherboard
Dell Vostro 15
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok i solve repeat the dsdt patch but I use the iasl from GitHub and compile. Replace iasl for MACIasl and
extract aml to dst. First I try to compile without patch ( only warning ) and after I apply the 3 patch ( audio layout 3, battery patch and usb patch for Skylake) , put the DSDT on the /EFI/clover/acpi/patched and the system boot with sound .

But I'm not sure for the GPU HD620... It's normal the system see only 4Mb of ram? And also I have problem with the tabs on terminal or safari when I use more than one it's came black

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
how I can fix it?

Because (if I understand) the Lilu plugin I take from the L.E.zip . I have to take the last release?
Use latest Lilu.kext + WhateverGreen.kext from acidanthera github.

But I'm not sure for the GPU HD620... It's normal the system see only 4Mb of ram? And also I have problem with the tabs on terminal or safari when I use more than one it's came black
Not normal.
Attach problem reporting files as per FAQ.

Motherboard
Dell Vostro 15
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
I don't know why but 1 time start and other time I have only reboot.

After I reinstall all, repatch DSDT with the 3 patch , insert DSDT and the SSDT on the patched . Now audio and battery work but I have problem with the GPU ( ram and flicker black on tabs). I post the image .

Also I think I have another problem ( when I start in verbose I see some error for file not found ... I notice when I start I have FIPS check but the value inserted 0x67 it's correct to disable FIPS )

Also I can't regular the backlight of the screen ( but I have the ktext inside /Efi/clover/kext/other )

https://ibb.co/hQCLUK
https://ibb.co/gr4Cbz

I create another gen_debug , few minutes and I post here

Motherboard
Dell Vostro 15
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD620, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
iOS
This is my current EFI partition. I try to modify the config.plist with the one present in this post for the section device to sei intel . But also not work , I have the same result , 4mb of ram and no ktext load ( like the image )

n.b: I know now that there is the # for comment the key in the config.plist

Attachments