- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
Read here:I try to use hdmi ( adapter hdmi to dvi ) and the mac reboot. If i try to use hdmi the osx reboot.
I attach log
I also try to do this but without success.Specifications:
I rebuilt my EFI folder and plist, also replaced acpibatterymanager for smcbatterymanager. Now the system is far more stable.
Also cpufriend is used because with native power management the idle clock speed is 1300mhz, with the cpufriend kexts i edited the frequency vector so the lowest achievable clock speed is below 700mhz which helps a lot with the battery.
Make sure you patch connector-type as appropriate for the physical connector(s).I try to understand.
My problem is when i try to use the HDMI the system reboot. I read the guide , and i also try first to edit the AppleIntelFramebuffer@2 because I see on IORegistryExplorer my IGPU@2.
I see this not work, and after i edit all the 3 AppleInterFrameBuffer to enable and set framebuffer-con2-pipe=<12 00 00 00> because of the reboot for all 3 of the IntelFrameBuffer , but also when i try to use hdmi the system reboot.
I attach the log file.
What I wrong?
Keep in mind that VirtualSMC.kext and FakeSMC.kext are mutually exclusive.I also try to do this but without success.
My steps are :
1) remove ACPIBatteryManager.kext from L.E.
2) Add necessary kext ( CPUFriend / VirtualSMC.kext / CPUFriendDataProvider.kext / SMCBatteryManager.kext / SMCLightSensor.kext / SMCProcessor.kext / SMCProcessor.kext / SMCSuperIO.kext )
3) Rebuild kext ( sudo kextcache -i / )
4) Copy VirtualSmc.efi on drivers64UEFI
5) Repatch the ACPI saved with F4 on cloverefi and apply all the patch but without battery patch for lenovo.
6) replace the config.plist with one on the topic.
After the first reboot work the hdmi but not the wifi, afterthis on the next reboot the system hang on the BRM kext and i have to start with "new installation" to restore the OLD efi partition and remove the kext from LE and replace with the original.