Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am getting started in the hackintosh world. I am trying to install Mojave 10.14.6 on my Ideapad 330S-15IKB. I am following this fantastic guide but it stays in ACPI Error: Method parse / execution failed ...
Could you help me?. Thank you.

What version of clover you using?

Any luck with Open Core yet?

Any luck with Open Core yet?
I have personally had success with OpenCore getting what I believe to be a working installation.

• AppleALC
  • CPUFriend
  • CPUFriendDataProvider
  • Lilu
  • SMCBatteryManager
  • SMCProcessor
  • SMCSuperIO
  • USBInjectAll
  • VirtualSMC
  • VoodooI2C
  • VoodooI2CSynaptics
  • VoodooInput
  • VoodooPS2Controller
  • WhateverGreen

Some of these are custom compiled binaries, I can't really remember which are and which aren't.
  • SSDT-EC-USBX-LAPTOP
  • SSDT-GPIO
  • SSDT-PLUG-DRTNIA
  • SSDT-GPRW
  • SSDT-PNLF
  • SSDT-XOSI
  • SSDT-GPI0

• AudioDxe
  • CrScreenshotDxe
  • OpenRuntime
  • HfsPlus

Current Issues:
  1. Shutting down will sometimes restart and require holding the power button.

Last edited:
I have personally had success with OpenCore getting what I believe to be a working installation.

• AppleALC
  • CPUFriend
  • CPUFriendDataProvider
  • Lilu
  • SMCBatteryManager
  • SMCProcessor
  • SMCSuperIO
  • USBInjectAll
  • VirtualSMC
  • VoodooI2C
  • VoodooI2CSynaptics
  • VoodooInput
  • VoodooPS2Controller
  • WhateverGreen

Some of these are custom compiled binaries, I can't really remember which are and which aren't.
  • SSDT-EC-USBX-LAPTOP
  • SSDT-GPIO
  • SSDT-PLUG-DRTNIA
  • SSDT-GPRW
  • SSDT-PNLF
  • SSDT-XOSI
  • SSDT-GPI0

• AudioDxe
  • CrScreenshotDxe
  • OpenRuntime
  • HfsPlus

Current Issues:

Hi Please Could you send me your EFI folder so I can compare my with my version. I have everything working part from sleep. Also I am going to look at the LegendEffects Lenovo-v330-hackintosh. How did you did find the page? I am happy to share my EFI folder

Cheers

Hi Please Could you send me your EFI folder so I can compare my with my version. I have everything working part from sleep. Also I am going to look at the LegendEffects Lenovo-v330-hackintosh. How did you did find the page? I am happy to share my EFI folder

Cheers
That GitHub page was just so I could quickly upload my files, forgot about the ability to upload on the forums tbh.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 324

Current Issues:

About the issue, I wonder if you have turned off Power Nap on Settings -> Energy Saver ?

About the issue, I wonder if you have turned off Power Nap on Settings -> Energy Saver ?
I haven't, I'll try that now and update this if I remember. There's also a couple of other issues: The WiFi card is disabled for a few minutes after waking, when in the power settings I found an option related to this so I've turned it off and will see if it fixes it, the other one is very strange, sometimes the trackpad will hold down left click for no reason and the only way I've found to fix it is a restart - I've tried key combos and gestures to stop it but it doesn't work.

No, no fix for right click yet, use the kexts attached on the guide, they are 2.1.4 versions modified to fix scaling issues, left click works, for right click, change Sysprefs > TrackPad and change two finger tap for right click as a current workaroud.

These attached kexts, they fix and enable all the gestures.

same issue here as well with touchpad.
on github there is no Kexts? can you please re-upload

screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 01.45.19.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 01.45.19.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
No, no fix for right click yet, use the kexts attached on the guide, they are 2.1.4 versions modified to fix scaling issues, left click works, for right click, change Sysprefs > TrackPad and change two finger tap for right click as a current workaroud.

These attached kexts, they fix and enable all the gestures.

could you please reupload them again i managed to get everything working except the trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back