Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Sniki thanks struggling for me takecare
I will wait for tomorrow and I hope that you will find my issue
see you tomorrow
No need for my EFI, it will not work for you, you have different TrackPad and patching method needed.

Im going to sleep now, i will make a new patch for your I2C tomorrow to work with OpenCore.

No boot here...
No boot in Mojave too...

Attachments

• IMG_3018.JPG
    IMG_3018.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 183
No boot here...
No boot in Mojave too...
Download virtualSMC

Delete EFI/Clover/Drivers/UEFI/ SMChelper
Add VirtualSMC.efi

Delete EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/ACPIBatteryManager.kext, FakeSMC.kext and the plugins of fakesmc

Add VirtualSMC.kext, SMCBatteryManager.kext, SMCsuperIO.kext
Test if you can boot after.

Don't boot again...

Attachments

• AB7CDE8D-D37D-4BB3-A005-36BD5E2519C0.jpeg
    AB7CDE8D-D37D-4BB3-A005-36BD5E2519C0.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 90
Hi Sniki I m waiting for my patch you promised to making new patch for my trackpad

No need for my EFI, it will not work for you, you have different TrackPad and patching method needed.

Im going to sleep now, i will make a new patch for your I2C tomorrow to work with OpenCore.

Don't forgot me! Hahaha

i have lenovo v330-14ikb
core i5 8520
intel uhd620
20gb ram
256gb ssd

i was success install mojave, but fn key and shortcut not working
also trackpad (elan driver i2c ) not working, anyone can help ?
spec similar with lenovo v330-15ikb

I tested with clover your new changes work fine but SSDT-I2C.aml didn't work yet in OpenCore bootloader I m still waiting for my patch which you said me to making new SSDT-I2c patch for me

Hi @Sniki,

I have V330-15IKB and been following your guide but stuck on clover loop. I'm using Clover r5070 because I can't find the exact same version on the guide (r4972). I slightly edited config.plist just to make clover detect my RAM and added PanicNoKextDump so the verbose mode of clover won't flood. Apart from that, everything are vanillas from your guide.

I attached my ACPI dump and spec detail from AIDA64 if it might helps

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_153532.jpg
    IMG_20190926_153532.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
Hi @Sniki , thanks for your great work! I have a Lenovo 330-IKB. When I try to use the config file from RehabMan, my computer won't boot. I provided my working config file and the other requested files. My main problem is that I don't have the graphics acceleration with my Intel UHD graphics 620. (It is showing 7mb of memory)

Thanks in advance!
Lenovo 330-IKB, Intel Core i5-8250 Intel UHD Graphics

Edit: Thanks to MaLd0n on insanelymac.com who fixed my graphics acceleration.
I removed all my installed kexts from L/E and S/L/E and only used the EFI folder attached by MaLd0n.

Attachments

• Debug files.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
  • MaLd0n EFI folder.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back