Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we get metal support on this laptop? Cheers

Other question. Can I boot up from the NVME with mac os x. I am thing buyibg this

Samsung 970 PRO 1 TB V-NAND M.2 PCI Express Solid State Drive - Black.

Thank you so much for the help.

Ok. thank you. Not a good choice then.

is this any better?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07M64QXMN/?tag=tonymacx86-21

For some ****ing reason clover 2.5 was breaking my boot, just download the exact same version of the tutorial and it works, but it was a long time until i think about this...

Do anyone know any uk sellers for PM961 1TB looked on the amazon uk. I did look at the WD Black SN750 1 TB. not sure if it fixes into this laptop V330-15IKB.

There are so many version of NVMe flash out there and its very confusing.

Can't wait for using this Guide to install Mac OS X

Thank you

I can not load synaptics kext. My touchpad is not work correctly. Help me, please!
I see into ssdt-v330.aml, there are touchpad named TPD0, but ioreg find TPAD. I do not know, how edit ssdt-v330.aml for add support of my touchpad

Attachments

• debug_18866.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hi Guys I am getting bit lost. HELP!! I am trying to use this guide.
Download Clover from the guide - has bit diffent layout and kexts. I think i match up kexts. for exmpale AptioMemoryFix > OsxAptioFixDrv. Also I dont have Drivers64UEFI folder only UEFI folder.

Mac OS X 10.14.6 Installer.

I only getting a blank screen after bootloader even I put -v.

Can't workout what I am doing worng.

Can you help. thank you so much.

Lenovo V330-15IKB 15.6" Intel Core i7-8550U, 20GB RAM, 256GB NVME, 500GB SSD, AMD Radeon 530 2GB Graphics DW1830: 81AX012SUK

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 114
Has anyone got this guide to work with the latest Clover and Kexts and 10.14.6. This guide was made in Nov 2018. But the links have the latest stuff there. Even the new Clover installer layout is diffent and don't match the pictrues. I am going in Circles. Been trying to get it pass the "End Ramdon" or just a blank screen most of today. I am I be happy if I can get the installer to come up. Could be the Ram I installed making it not work? I am shock that the usb still working as I keep plug in and out. lol

Can any help. thank you.

I have ACPI saved from Clover.

Lenovo V330-15IKB 15.6" Intel Core i7-8550U, 20GB RAM, 256GB NVME, 500GB SSD, AMD Radeon 530 2GB Graphics DW1830: 81AX012SUK

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    203.1 KB · Views: 105
Just confirming that the clover rev 5045 is working fine. Also with updated kexts Catalina Public Beta runs fine too. Note though, I am using the previous version of the guide for this laptop as I saw no reason for me to change, so I am using the version that utilises FakeSMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back