Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo V330-15IKB using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @VirtualWorld can you please share the link of the one you bought? I'm searching for the correct model to buy. Thanks
@Sniki sorry to bother you again. I'm looking for the correct wifi wlan module and I found this one: Lenovo FRU 04X6020 / PN: 20200480 in the product description, they say that is the same like DELL DW1560 Wlan Module and I want to be sure to buy the correct one. Do you know if the laptop has a whitelist for wifi modules and / or the one I found will work? thanks

@Sniki sorry to bother you again. I'm looking for the correct wifi wlan module and I found this one: Lenovo FRU 04X6020 / PN: 20200480 in the product description, they say that is the same like DELL DW1560 Wlan Module and I want to be sure to buy the correct one. Do you know if the laptop has a whitelist for wifi modules and / or the one I found will work? thanks
No you should get the dell version: Card Link
The lenovo version has only one cut and won’t fit.
The laptop has no whitelist, so you will only need to replace it nothing else.

ok. thnks, i'l try. Clover version must exact match? or i can use the last one?
i would recommend rehabman version, but while installation, make sure to boot verbose on every step till installation complete.

Hi @VirtualWorld can you please share the link of the one you bought? I'm searching for the correct model to buy. Thanks
I bought this card
Code:
https://aliexpress.com/item/Kablosuz-AC1200-Broadcom-BCM94352Z-DW1560-867-Mbps-Bluetooth-4-0-802-11ac-NGFF-M-2-WiFi/32847002213.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.33954c20EGyPbu

Yes it's same model, just make sure it has two cuts like on the picture of the one on the link you sent.

by the way, can we update to new 10.14.3 version by just clicking to update or there is a special process for updates?

by the way, can we update to new 10.14.3 version by just clicking to update or there is a special process for updates?
Yes you can update, only thing is to remember to boot verbose during updates and clean installs from USB until rehabman fixes that issue in his clover build.

i would recommend rehabman version, but while installation, make sure to boot verbose on every step till installation complete.
Hello guys!

Tryed to do all things described in @Sniki 's guide, but fail. Again fail. Stucked at apple logo.
Can you help me?

ps. Trying to install mojave, already tried flash/usb hdd/unibeast. Any version of mojave stuck at enter to graphics mode.Touchpad doesn't work. But cursor in top left corner sometimes change to busy cursor.
pps. verbose mode ends with no panic, but second stage boot(how i can switch it to debug mode too?) always freeze at this step, or percentage can be a bit greater.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 159
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back